Marriage Ceremonies & Pregnancy & Coronation

The Ceremony is today, I'm going to meet my subjects today. It's been crazy with fittings and getting used to the Laws and Customs of Davorki and the languages, and cultures of the many Kingdoms and Realms around Davorki. I just can't believe that I'm going to be Queen to my beautiful man finally. I am in my white gorgeous gown I look like a beautiful goddess. My sisters come in to see me. "Oh, Lily you are gorgeous," Willow says "You look beautiful," Foxglove says "Alistir's going to lose his mind," Rosemary says all of them smiling at me "Thank you you guys I wish Dad and Mom could have seen this they'd lose their minds," I said with emotions "They would be so proud of us," Fox said I see Rylon "It is time for the ceremony to commence," he says my sisters go take their seats I heard the fan fair and then I see Alistir and his family and officials. "Lily you ready" Rylon offered his arm we walked out onto the platform and Alistir gasped "Thank you brother" I took Alistir's arm he whispered "Lily you're killing me I just want to take you right now You are beautiful" "You can have me after we are mated and married you are handsome yourself babe" we take our marriage vows we are announced and we kissed we hear applause.

We made our way back into the palace and it was just the two of us he picked me up and carried me to our ship closed the door strapped us in and we took off he took my hand in his "Lily my love you have made me so happy I found my Queen" he whispered to me and kissed me I kissed him back with tears in my eyes and he wiped them away "Alistir I love you so much" "I love you too Lily" with tears in his eyes and I wiped them away and he took us to Vashtie and it was beautiful it had mountains and trees and lakes. We landed at the summer palace. It fit the scenery it was made of glass and it had several atrium buildings. "Alistir this place is beautiful" I whispered to him "This is one favorite places to go to be alone" he picked me up and carried me to the bed he laid me down gently he stripped he was covered with scars and he was hard for me he stripped me he took me in "Oh Lily you are so beautiful" he kissed me with tears in his eyes and I kissed him with passion and deeply he kissed me down my neck feeling me with his fingertips and he sucked on my nipples he fondled them she screamed oooooo goddd yesssss "oh you like that" Uh huh" I fondled them more and sucking them while playing with her womanhood she screamed Alistirrrrrr ohhhhh goddddddd yessssss I slipped my hard manhood into her wet womanhood and pounded her until she screamed in ecstasy goddddd yesssssss thatssss itttt dont stopppp goddddddd yessss myyyy Kingggggg thatssss itttt "that is right I'm your king" he whispered to me we climaxed he released inside her. Both of us panting and catching our breath."My God Alistir that was amazing FREAKING AWESOME" I straddled him and I lowered myself onto his manhood and rocked back and forth with his hands on my ass I quicken my pace he lost it ohhhh goddd Lilyyyyy you are killing me I screamed in pure ecstasy. We climaxed together and we were finished "Lily" I whispered to her "You are amazing" "I aim to pleasure you"  "Alistir I whispered "Yes" "I want your baby" "Oh Lily really" "Mmm humm I do Alistir" he grabs me and kisses me deeply and passionately. We never leave the bedroom and making love is wonderful. Alistir showed me the entire planet of Vashtie and it was beautiful. We are going home and I can't wait to become Queen. Our Coronation Ceremony is happening in a few weeks and I can't wait. Rylon and Foxglove's marriage ceremony is after our Coronation and I am truly happy for them.

We arrived back at the palace we went to our quarters Alistir picked me up and carried me to the couch and I sat down I'm on his lap I rested my head on his shoulder he had his arms around me "I love you my King" I whispered to him he smiled and kissed me he whispered "I love you too my Queen" "Lily love I have to go to work I hate to leave you but you are mine when I get home" "Alistir your King and the Warrior you have a duty to our people and Realm to be the best leader you can be, and when you get home you can always make me yours" "Lily you amaze me with your honesty and with your words" he takes me to the bedroom and gently laid me down on the bed and covered me up "rest now my love" and he kissed me he leaves. I fall asleep. I arrived home from my duties and found my Queen still sleeping she looked so peaceful, beautiful, and perfect I climbed into bed pulled her into my arms, and gently kissed her lips she began stirring she opened her eyes smiled, and kissed me "Alistir my love" "my beautiful Queen" he whispered
I felt nauseous all of a sudden I quickly went to the bathroom and I made it just in time I vomited Alistir was right by my side. "Lily love I'm right here" he whispered to me concerned "I'm sorry" "Oh my love it's alright" he wrapped me into his arms and kissed my head. Then I realized that I was late with my cycle and I was pregnant I didn't know how long. "Alistir" "Yes my love" he whispered "I need you" he picked me up and carried me to the bed and put me onto the bed and then crawled onto the bed and pulled me into his arms I rested my head on his chest "better now" "yes" "we have to talk" he released me I took his hand and I said "Alistir I am never late with my cycle and since I have been with you I'm over due" "Lily my love are you" "Yes I am pregnant" he pulled me into his arms and kissed me "I can't believe it my love" "I have my mate and Queen and now we're having a little one" he whispered to me I started sobbing and he held me closer and kissed me gently "I am truly happy with my life and with you, the love we have made this possible" "Alistir I'm so scared" "Oh my dear I'm here now you are going to be safe with me don't be scared" he whispered and held me tighter and closer. "Thank you my King" "My pleasure my Queen" "Rest now you need it more than ever now" I fell asleep in his arms. My Queen has made me a King to my Realms, she's made me feel things that never seemed possible, and she has made me a father and heir to my throne. I fall asleep happy.
We made an appointment with Dr. Kor. We are waiting for him. I sense she is getting nervous about the news about the little one and I whisper "Lily my love" "Hmmm" "when we get back home from the appointment I will hold you in my arms" "Thank you I need you so bad" "Hello your majesties" we nodded "what brings the Royal couple into seeing me" Dr. Kor asks "I'm late doctor" "Oh I see well let's take a look shall we lay back" he looked at Alistir and he nodded Dr. Kor grabbed a bigger scanner than the last one stepped next to me and then started scanning me back and forth several times and then he waited for the scanner to ding it dings and he smiled "Yes your pregnant my Queen congraturelations," he says smiling "How far along am I" "Oh about one of your earth's months you should start to show very soon my Queen" "One month that means I was pregnant the whole time here" "I believe so I noticed that you were with the child when Fox was attacked by the Rionian Embryos" "that was halfway way here" "your correct" "you see my Queen our species are quicker than what you are used to I believe that your species carry your offspring. 40 weeks but ours is only 39 weeks" "Thanks Dr. Kor for explaining how things work I enjoy talking with you as always" "It's always a pleasure my Queen talking to a fellow doctor," he says as he leaves I turn to Alistir he sensed my feelings of sadness he picked me up and carried me to our ship and then proceeded to take me to the palace.