Amusement park

Mason was going to surprise his girlfriend Y/n of 2 years and take her to an amusement park. They are currently sitting in his car listening to some music, y/n made mason listen to Taylor swift.  They were having a great time until y/n turned to look at Mason and asked the question " where are we going?" Mason froze. He wasn't very good at making up lies on the spot. He had no idea what to tell her " where to go to the mall" He said nervously with a small chuckle at the end, but she knew that the mall was the complete other direction. y/n was getting suspicious why would Mason lie to her?

 "where are we going?" She asked again "to the mall" " Mason, where are we going?" Mason knew that he wasn't going to win this fight "we're going to Six flags" he said with a small sigh. Her eyes immediately lit up with excitement "are we actually!" she asked with excitement she hasn't been in ages. "Yes princess, we're going to Six flags" she squealed with excitement " I'm so excited we have to go on the biggest roller coaster!" " Of course" there's just one thing y/n doesn't know: he is indeed scared of roller coasters.

Time skip

As they slowly started to arrive, y/n was bouncing out of her seat " Okay we have to make a game plan" she said seriously " we have to go on Twisters Colossus, then Tatsu, then X2 then Ninja!" she was so excited "sorry" she apologized " don't apologize princess" y/n blushed lightly at the nickname Mason saw this and smiled to himself.  They finally found a parking spot and jumped out of the car, y/n could not stop talking about how happy she was. Mason just watched her talk and get excited about being at Six Flags. Once they made it to the front entrance and paid for the ticket they ran straight to the rides.

Time skip

After they rode a few rides they started to calm down and get some food. They stopped by a pretzel shop. " May I get 1 pretzel with light salt and some cheese" " thank you Mase I really Appreciate it today, I had a lot of fun." " No problem n/n" he replied with a smile. She grabbed his hand while they walked " Te Amo mi amor" she said while looking at him "love you too" he said slowly leaning down toward her. His lips brushed against hers. She pulled away with a smile, then rain away with his pretzel.