The book store

Today Y/n was in her local bookstore looking for a new book to read. She was scanning the aisles until she noticed she was in the horror section. This is crazy because she was on the other side of the bookstore just moments ago. As she searched through the books and paused at a book named "Stephan King's The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon '' she grabbed the book, read the back, and thought it was interesting. As she was walking back to her spot she bumped into none other than Mason Thames, her best friend.

 " On my gosh, I'm so sorry, let me help you with that," Mason said frantically until he looked up and saw it was just Y/n "Oh it's just you," he said as he dropped all the books " yea just me but you still could help" she laughed. " No, I think I'm good," he said, walking away to find a seat in the corner for both of them. As Y/n and Mason made it to their table he grabbed a random book from the horror section. "y/nn what were you reading?" 

" The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon" she smirked " I love that book!" Mason exclaimed, throwing the other book across the table " I know you do so get over here and read it with me" Mason slowly slid closer to y/n. He put his arm around y/n as she leaned back on him. Mason started to blush but hid it from y/n's site. As they continued reading Mason heard y/n yawn softly "Hey you wanna go back home and take a nap?" " yes please," she said in almost a whisper. 

 They made it back to her apartment and went straight to her room pulling Mason along. " Mason, can you lay with me?" she said in a nagging tone "Okay," he said in a questioning manner Mason was blushing the whole time they got into bed, good thing y/n's eyes were closed. "Mason can you come over here please" 

Mason slowly moved over toward her, she cuddled up to him, and Mason froze but relaxed into her touch. Y/n was curled up in a ball against his chest and Mason had his arms wrapped around her waist tightly but not too tight to where she is uncomfortable. y/n smiled and then instantly fell asleep cuddled up to Mason.