Clingy

Y/n and Mason were out with their friends today. Their friend group consists of Maddie, Brooke, Miguel, Tristan, and Brady. sadly Jacob could not make it to this meetup. They were all walking around an outdoor mall eating pretzels and ice cream. Mason has been very touchy with y/n today, he hasn't left her side, and always has an arm around her waist or holds her hand. No matter what it is he has to be touching her. The girls all went to the bathroom. " Hey Mason, I have to go to the bathroom," she said, letting go of him"Are you sure I can't come with you?" " Mason, you know you can't come but I'll be out sooner than you know it okay" Mason nodded. He didn't know why he wanted to be with y/n all day but he just did.

 In the bathroom Maddie and Brooke were teasing y/n about Mason "Oh y/n I love you so much" Maddie said mimicking Mason ".Y/n I just want to be with you all day and never see any of our friends" Broke added "Can you guys just shut up" she giggled " it's just so cute seeing you and Mason" " it is!" " Okay, okay I know we're just too cute,"y/n said, flipping her hair. They all start to laugh while walking out of the bathroom. 

 Right when y/n walked out of the bathroom Mason ran right up to her and gave her a big hug. " hi Mason'' she laughed. " I missed you '' she looked up and Mason grabbed her chin and kissed her. It was sweet and short. " Mason I was gone for like 5 minutes" " I know way too long," he said as he buried his head in her neck. By the time Mason let go, they noticed everyone left and went into the next store. " Can we go home?" " Sure Mase let's just tell everyone first okay?" " Okay,"

 Mason and y/n made their way to the store the others were in and went looking for them " Marco!" y/n yelled " Polo!" Brady yelled from a distance. They kept yelling 'Marco, polo' until they found the group. " hey guys were going to head back home Mason is being a baby" " I am not" Mason augured " That's fine guys we understand were probably going to get dinner soon and head back to the house" " okay cool stay safe" and with that Mason was running to the car dragging y/n along. " Mason slow down please" y/n laughed.

 They got home and Mason picked up y/n bridle style. They were both laughing in their room. Mason threw y/n on the bed and laid on top of her. He wrapped his arms around her torso and laid on her chest her hands went to his hair and massaged his scalp. " Hey mase?" "Hmm," " Why are you being so clingy today?" " I don't know I just wanted you I guess" he chuckled "You're weird Mase" she giggled " I know," he said smiling "Goodnight I love you even if you didn't let me go all day" "Love you too" and with that last love you y/n heard soft snores coming from mason, she kissed his forehead and went to sleep as well.