chapter one.

sincere

A fresh start is exactly what I need to start off this new year right I'm starting 100% over no boyfriend with messy baby mamas no messy bitches and the best part is I am far away from Jeremy and anyone that's knows him

A fresh start is exactly what I need to start off this new year right I'm starting 100% over no boyfriend with messy baby mamas no messy bitches and the best part is I am far away from Jeremy and anyone that's knows him . nobody knows me I'm definitely the new kid on the block once again but this time it will be different, because now I'm different I'm not the same girl I used to be I just hope my aunt sees it for herself that I'm changing I know the girl I used to be but I'm not her anymore I'm only getting better with time . My mother and I don't see eye to eye and that's just what it is . My mother and I bumped heads since I could remember, I wish I hated her after everything she has done to me but unfortunately I love her dearly but my aunt was always more like a mother to me while I played the mother role to my younger sister so it's only right that my sister comes back to Florida with me . My aunt has agreed to let my sister patience my younger brother jacx and I stay with her in miami until I can get back on my feet which I truly appreciate . I have not seen my aunt in almost 7 years and the last time we seen each other was at my fathers funeral then she flew back to Florida so we did not see much of each other. but we have always managed to keep in touch sometimes I talk to her more than my mom at times. But it's always been that way strangely enough I learned that it just the way life is.

"Girl wake your crusty self up we at Titi house" I heard Patience manly voice whisper yell into my ear . Not to mention her breath is fucking kicking whew Chile .

"Girl I wasn't even sleep, just resting my eyes a bit."

"Girl boo you was snoring the whole way here now get y'all asses out my car" Jacx my younger brother chimed in with his lil pennies like per usual . I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my duffie from the back seat them other bags gone have to wait I been in this backseat.

I walked up towards the door and before I could even grab it swung open and there was my aunt I almost cried dude that lady my everything and it's been so long since I seen her .

"Oh my goodness it's my babies give me a hug!" She said hugging all three of us in one swift motion.

That genuinely made my heart smile 🥺
After getting all our hugs in we made it through the house and into my favorite room the kitchen it was filled with so many friends and family alot of people that i never even met before. i followed my aunt upstairs to a room that was decorated so beautifully from the marble floors and the ash solid wood vanity i was beyond apprecitive of my aunt i can see she put a lot of effort into making my room special for me and that alone means alot to me , i just hope i made the right choice in leaving my old life behind. thinking on it in the moment no one would probaly even miss me knowing the things I did back in Harlem but everything i did was to survive and support me and my little sister since our mother wasn't there to do anything to help our situation.

"you know your mom called me for the first time in some odd years asking how you guys were doing." my aunt erica stated before taking a seat on to the king sized bed. i sat my bags down in the corner before joining her on the bed . "and what did you tell her auntie...she really dosn't deserve the update the call was not genuine i want you to know that it is only to ease her guilty conscience and probably more money "