Chapter Eight

And I dream to be a fool
That way you wouldn't know that I knew what you do
'Cause I know that you're good at seeing through me
You always make me feel like I'm invisible

Tuesday, July 3rd
11:00 PM
Downtown Miami

Tuesday, July 3rd 11:00 PMDowntown Miami

Sincere Fields 

No matter how hard I tried I could not focus .

Nothing I was doing was working not even the slightest bit .

My body craved for his attention in the most nastiest way possible and I needed to fulfil my deepest desires and with the tequila we been going shot for shot the past hour , was slowly taking over and I was no longer in control of my actions, It was like I was in the back seat and drunk sincere was for sure driving tonight .

My breath got hinged in the back of my throat as he approached the counter which I was sitting on top of trying to get my thoughts together I quickly snatched my eyes from his gaze and placing them on my lap as I fidgeted with my fingers feeling his cold hand lift my chin up to meet those grey eyes normally have a cold look but not this time. All I could see was lust when I looked at him and that alone was getting me going as he licked over those pink plump lips that looked so suck able at this very moment I looked everywhere but at him because I did not understand where these thoughts were now coming from. Chris and I were strictly just friends nothing more and nothing less and I needed to just snap out of it.

"SINCERE" I abruptly snapped out of my thoughts meeting his eyes once again. "Don't make me raise my voice again where your mind been at?" sometimes I wish he did not know me well because he sees right through me every time,  I gave him a small shrug because the truth is I don't even know. "Sin don't be lying to me what's wrong?" He spoke softly and Genuine I could not help but to melt he always thinks to provide and protect me and honestly I loved it here but I would never let him know that Chris has a Ego problem unfortunately I looked around seeing everyone else was now in the room with us I now know I had to get myself together because obviously the Casamigo went straight to my Phat MA and Phatty ma was trying to slide down the wall, Did a bitch just imagine his lustful stare nah I got to be tripping. Girl get it the fuck together before you loose it all right here and right now.

"sorry what were you saying again." He held out his hand for me to take I gladly took so he could help me off the counter. "Girl come on everybody ready." I just nodded letting him know that I understood. That's right I lowkey forgot what was happening for a second we were waiting for the others to be finished getting ready. Tonight we were meeting some of Chris new found family at a new club that just so happened to be own by his brother Jason. It was his opening night so he invited chis along with the rest of us to come and support. This would be my third time seeing his family, Chris has been spending everyday this week over his parents house since meeting them but which is understandable he went from not having any family to having so much family that genuinely care for him off the back as long as he is happy I will support it.