chapter two.

Sincere

It has been this weird feeling that I just cannot shake off me but i don't want to become negative because my aunt is trying to be there and provide what me nor my mother could in the first place but i am getting to a point where i am tired and want to give up but I know that i am all patience has honestly besides my aunt and brother but let's be realistic if and when shit hits the fan jacx will be no where to be find i give props where it is due and i can say it seems like he is trying to put forth the effort i honestly feel like he pity us though and that is honestly something i do not want so he can keep his pity party to himself . It had always been P and I since we were little our mother was never there for us she just came around when she needed another fix it used to break my little heart when i was younger but now i am older and smarter and i had grow up real fast. 

i looked in the mirror  examining my outfit for the night appreciating my appearance i decided to keep it simple with a black and white crop top with some black ripped jeans and paired the outfit with a light crop top black jacket, probably going to take the jacket off after i take a few photos for my very much naked pictures. It has honestly been a good while since i dressed up and had some fun this night might be what bitch been needing so I will try my best not to worry and enjoy the night. i kept it real simple since it is more like a block party according to my aunt only people that will be in the house is family and a few people that she trusts and everyone else would be outside by the pool and in the streets.

After taking about a good twenty good pictures I only posted the one that looked cute to me I captioned my photo All for spiritual lifting but I don't fly spirit

once i finished i just looked at the likes and comment notifications starting to roll in making me smile a little bit i guess the streets missed a real pretty bitch on they timeline, i decided that it was time to go downstairs where everyone was at and more importantly the drinks were at.

"hey sissy you look so good!" patience screamed nearly knocking my ass over I dang near got tears in my eyes from laughing at her goofy ass, see what i mean dramatic she did not have to do all that.

"girl me ? look at you little sexy but where Titi at?" i asked as we got to the kitchen where all the food and drinks were already out and set up I don't know about anybody else but this my whole reason for coming down was for the food and liquor.

" Im not sure sin, she been running all around here like a headless chicken she been telling me this is more like a welcome home party for her Godsons" i nodded my pouring Don julio into my red solo cup and picking up another cup filling it up with hennessy for Patience that is her favorite drink that's all her ass be drinking.

"well in that case let the sister vibes begin let's actually have fun tonight P ." i told before handing her the cup i had poured for her. as soon as the words left my mouth, patience started looking at me crazy most likely surprised