Chapter Ten

Saying things you don't mean to someone who means the world to you

You see what I mean

You said you hate me & you wish I would vanish

You said you love me baby I speak your language

Christian De Luca (ACE)
North Philly

"Here we go again" I couldn't help but to huff out as I scratched the bag of my head at the awkward tension that was brewing between us. I never cared about offending anyone honestly but when it came to Sincere I hated it truthfully but this little girl was pissing me off and a nigga already stressed out as it is I thought she was supposed to be my peace but all she do is give a nigga headaches and we not even together...yet.

"Why you so worried bout ole boy ?" I asked not caring enough to ponder on how aggressive I may come across certain things I just couldn't have and her ex nigga still breathing just so happened to be too on that list. "Hello you still care about folks or what" I spoke calmly before closing what little space there was between us and out of habit grabbing her by her throat with my hand looking her in the eyes so she understood I was being very serious , she couldn't just joke her way out of this one. I watched as she violently shook her head no in response a wide toothy smile was soon placed on my face "good because you belong to me Sin I would hate to have to burry you next to your corny ass Ex nigga." I spoke sternly silicifying that I was indeed serious and indeed meant every word I said. Would I really kill Sincere for fucking with someone else ? YES I most certainly would and not think twice about it of all people Sincere should know I am a man of my word she can try to test these waters if she want to. Everybody should know how I feel about her including her dumbass. I don't care if I haven't had the pussy yet that's my bitch and I will go to war with my mama about that little pussy ya heard.

"I am not your bitch Christian, We are best friends." I ain't gone lie little mama denying me low key triggered me I had to fight the sudden urge to back hand ha silly ass through the wall but I knew if I took it that far it was no turning back and the result would be me having to fight that nigga East. I had to literally count to ten in my head and step back from her ass before I shoot her dumbass, She just don't know she belong o me and the only way out of this is death. "Don't piss me off, get dressed for this stupid dinner." Last thing I said before walking out the room leaving her to get dressed. It is our last night in Philadelphia and we are meeting with everyone for dinner before we go back to Miami supposedly all her family was supposed to be there and wanted to catch up with her and the twins. I ain't worried one bit since I got my family with me as well.

I rode the elevator down to the lobby of the hotel we were all staying at seeing my pops, East, Jason, max, and jacx all standing around the front door it figures the females would take a hundred years to get ready this was becoming the new norm for us. I joined the group of guys in their small huddle earning a hard nod from everybody.