2• || Broken Relationship ||

Wei Wuxian's POV:-

So... I'm about to confess to the others and fix our relationship.. Especially with Madam Yu. I didn't want her to argue with Uncle Jiang anymore and make their family broken ... Maybe this will change the future! I mean.. I did scared of Madam Yu a bit.. But I have to do this.. Y'know what? F*ck my punishments! I didn't care if I got slashed by Zidian or harsh words. What important is fix thier relationship!

So here I am... Eating breakfast with the others. Madam Yu is glaring at me while the others is stares at me weirdly... What?... Am I doing something wrong?

Jiang Cheng's POV:-

Okay this is weird... Wei Wuxian is quiet... And it's awkward moment... He's acting weird a bit, did something happened? I make an eye contact with shijie to ask him...

Jiang Yanli: "A'Xian, why are you so quiet? Did the food taste bad?"

Wei Wuxian: "No, it's good. But.. can I tell something to you all after eat?"

We all stared at him again.. What did he want to tell us? It seems like important. I just hope that mom didn't mad at him again..

Jiang Fengmian: "Alright, we will talk after this.. My lady, can you?"

Yu Ziyuan: "Hmph, fine! It better be important!"

I relived that she didn't shout at him... After we done eating, we all quietly wait for him to talk...

Wei Wuxian: "I'm sorry my words hurt but Madam Yu, I know you hate me all your live but do you know that Uncle Jiang really did love you? I know there many rumours about my mom have an affair with Uncle Jiang but that was just a rumours and Uncle Jiang just see my mother as a sister. So why can't you see? Uncle Jiang really love you! "

We all shocked hearing all those words.. He.. he tried to fix my parents relationship? But why? Don't get me wrong I also want our relationship healty.. But still I'm afraid that mother would punish him for those words even if it's true..

Wei Wuxian: "And Uncle Jiang, I know you just stay silent because you didn't want to make things worse.. But.-  why? Why can't you just tell Madam Yu that you really love her? " *Starts tearing up a bit*

Jiang Yanli: "A'Xian!"

*Thud*

We're all shocked to see him kneeling...