14• || Lotus Pier ||

Jiang Cheng's POV :-

As we arrived at our home. Father, mother and Shijie shocked to see us both 

Jiang Fengmian: "A'Xian, A'Cheng, didn't you both at Qishan?"

Jiang Cheng: "Let's discuss it on the table."

Yu Ziyuan: "A'Li, tell the maids to brought some lunch for them both. They're must didn't eat yet."

After Shijie went to the kitchen, we all sat. When the food arrived and Shijie sat, Father asked us..

Jiang Fengmian: "What happened?"

After that we both told them what happened during we both at Qishan...

Yu Ziyuan: "You all got trapped inside the cave?!! Those damn Wens!"

Jiang Cheng: "Not to mention they put A'Xian in a cell with a dire wolf..."

Jiang Yanli: "They did that?!! A'Xian, are you alright? Is there any wounds?"

Wei Wuxian: "It's okay Shijie, Lan Zhan with me that time. My wounds already healed, don't worry!"

Jiang Cheng: "Your lucky he's with you that time!"

Jiang Fengmian: "They're getting out of hand... The three sects already agreed to fight those Wens."

Yu Ziyuan: "What about Jin's?"

Father sighed

Jiang Fengmian: "You know how Jin Guangshan is .. He mostly didn't want to intervene things like this.."

Yu Ziyuan: "Tch- cowards.."

Jiang Cheng: "Don't worry Mother, Jin Zixuan is not like his father. I'm sure that he will help us all a bit."

Jiang Yanli: "How about you both go rest first. You both must be tired."

We both nodded and went to our rooms...

¶  5 days later ¶ 

Jiang Cheng's POV :-

I forgot that these Wens will came here. And now this b*tch here spilling all lies to my parents and talk about having a supervisor office here. Before Mother could slap him, A'Xian did it first.

Wang Lingjiao: "You-"

Wei Wuxian: "How dare you! Step in my home again! Spilling some b*llshits, insult my family and now you want to make a supervisor office?!!"

We both shocked but proud at him for saying that.... After that Wang Lingjiao called Wen Zhulio. As he about to melt mother's core, A'Xian step in and blocked his hand. He kicked Wen Zhulio and grab our hands. We're running to the boats. Mother asked

Yu Ziyuan: "A'Xian?"

Wei Wuxian: "Get here."

After that Father and Shijie arrived. The both asked

Jiang Fengmian/ Jiang Yanli: "What happened?"

Wei Wuxian: "Quick you both! Get here too!"

As they both get on the boat with us, suddenly an arrow hits A'Xian. 

Wei Wuxian: "Sh*t-"

Jiang Yanli/ Jiang Cheng: "A'Xian!"

He got us and write something that make us boat have something like a 'barrier'?