6 • || Heading to Cloud Recesses ||

Wei Wuxian's POV :-

I woke up early but I'm still tired a bit.. Nah I will sleep after my works done..

I go to bath and wearing my robes. After that I hear someone knocking my door, I open it. Owh, it's Jiang Cheng.. I let him walked in and close the door back.

Jiang Cheng: "You woke early huh?"

Wei Wuxian: "Yea, I need to get used to it...."

After I done drying my hair Jiang Cheng asked me to sat at the chair.. He picked the comb and started to combing my hair... 

Jiang Cheng: "Tomorrow we would go to Cloud Recesses for study. Make sure you pack up your things and please don't cause problems to much"

Wei Wuxian: "Awh, Jiang Cheng. It's not like I will burn down Cloud Recesses! Maybe I'm just will break their rules a little.. Of course it's not harming anyone!"

He just sighed at my antics and done doing my hair. I shocked to see that he braided my hair at one side and tie it in ponytail like always.. But it looks nice to be honest...

Jiang Cheng: "There, done. Let's go, the others are waiting."

Wei Wuxian: "Alright "

We both went to the dining room and saw others waiting for us. I see Huaisang is still sleepy while Da ge tried to make sure he awakes.. We all sat and started eating. After we done eating we just doing some training and ate lunch...After that I tell them that I want to stop training and just rest at my room.

Wei Wuxian: "Aunty Yu, can I go to my room? I want to rest and gaining energy for tomorrow"

Yu Ziyuan: "Sure A'Xian."

Nie Huaisang: "Da ge, Da ge, can I rest too? I want to painting at Wei-xiongs room!"

Nie Mingjue: "Fine, just don't bother him much."

Wei Wuxian: "It's okay, I'm fine with it. Let's go Nie-Xiong . Jiang Cheng, if you want anything just tell me okay?"

Jiang Cheng: "Yea,yea"

We both heading to my room. I laying at my bed and started sleeping while Huaisang just painting at the table in my room.

-Time Skip-

Today is the day my siblings and Huaisang went to Cloud Recesses.. Jiang Shushu, Aunt Yu and Da Ge walking out of Lotus Pier to sent us out 

Nie Mingjue: "A'Sang, make sure you study hard and not make problems at there! Meng Yao will be there to look after you.

Nie Huaisang: "Fine, Da ge"

Yu Ziyuan: "You too A'Xian, don't cause anything that harming others. "

Wei Wuxian: "Don't worry Aunty Yu, I wouldn't make any problems. Just a little mischievous will do. I will make sure that I will study and and have fun at there!"

Uncle Shushu patting my head and they all just sigh and smile at me ..

Jiang Fengmian: "A'Li, A'Cheng, look after A'Xian. He can be reckless sometimes."