15• || Safe Place ||

Jiang Cheng's POV :-

After we arrived, the barrier disappeared. We all get off the boat and started to walk around.

Jiang Yanli: "This is.."

Jiang Cheng: "Caiyi Town...."

I sighed and said 

Jiang Cheng: "Let's go to the Cloud Recesses first."

They all nodded and we all went to Cloud Recesses. After we all arrived Qingheng Jun greeted us with a shocked expression..

Qingheng Jun: "What happened?"

Jiang Fengmian: "The Wens are attacked us... We all managed to escape...."

Suddenly Zewu Jun and Lan Wangji appeared

Lan Wangji: "Where is Wei Ying?"

We all went silent....

Lan Xichen: "No.. don't tell me that he... Please don't tell me that A'Xian..."

We all still silent... After that, Shijie finally spoke

Jiang Yanli: "He fighting the Wens till we all went far from there... Said that he would catch up with us later..."

Qingheng Jun: "A'Ying...."

Zewu Jun called a disciple to show us the room for us. He sighed and just bow at us all and walked away. After a while Lan Wangji bow at us all and said that he'd be in his room.

Qingheng Jun: "Why not you all go rest first. We will discuss it tomorrow."

Jiang Fengmian: "Thank you, A'Jun."

Qingheng Jun: "It's okay. And if you need anything else, just let me know."

Father just nodded and we all went to our rooms for rest.

Lan Xichen's POV :-

I was walking to the cold ponds to calm down myself. But I know I can't.. How is A'Xian right now? Did he alright? Did he still alive out there? Did Wen Chao caught him?

I sighed and walked to my room. I pulled out the Message Board that A'Xian gave and write something

He didn't respond.... After I tried many times, there's still no response...

After that I write to Zixuan

"Zixuan, did you heard about Lotus Pier?"

After a while he answered me 

"Yea, I heard the Wens attacked them!"

"The Jiangs safely escape from there. They all arrived here yesterday..."

"What about A'Xian...?"

"He... "

"Did he hold back the Wens to let the others escape?"

"Yes.. And now I don't know what happens to him.."

"Have you try to write to him?"

"I try it multiple times but he's not responding.."

"Tch-  those d*mn Wens!"

"Are you coming for the conference meeting at Qinghe?"

"Of course I come! I want to search for A'Xian. I don't care if my father didn't let me but I'm still want to help you and find our Xianxian back!'

"True.. our Xianxian.. I hope he still alive out there..."

"Same... See you at Qinghe."

"You too."