5 • || Saving the Innocent ||

Wei Wuxian's POV :-

As we both arrived at Dafan Mountain, he went in to called Qing-jie while I'm waiting outside. I can hear her voice once they both walked here ...

Wen Qing: "What do you want with me?"

"My master wants to meet you"

Wen Qing: "Your master?"

I greeted her 

Wei Wuxian: "Lady Wen, sorry for bothering you this late. I want to talk about something with you"

Wen Qing: "What is it?" 

Wei Wuxian: "Don't worry, we mean no harm. I knew that you and you family were not evil like Wen Ruohan and just healers. You can trust us"

Wen Qing: "What are you going to do?"

Wei Wuxian: "I want to bring your family to a safer place that Wen Ruohan and the others can't find you. Can you tell them to pack things up cause we need to move right now"

Qing-jie suprised that I wanted to help her.. She seemed to finally trust me and just nod 

Wen Qing: "Very well then, I trust you. I will tell them to pack things and gather here. Before I forgot, can you introduce yourself?"

Wei Wuxian: "Owh my bad, I'm a head disciples of Yunmeng Jiang Sect. Wei Ying, Courtesy Wei Wuxian. I already knew you and your little brother so you don't need to introduce yourself"

She nodded and went in, we both waited her at outside. I told him..

Wei Wuxian: "Help me guard them secretly. If there's anything happened, report to me immediately"

"Alright "

He bow a bit and started to walk around incase the Wens starting to come

After that Qing-jie and others gathered

Wen Qing: "Wei Wuxian, where's your...?"

Wei Wuxian: "Owh don't worry, he would follow us later. Now come on, come closer."

 As they were closer, I started to drew something and activated it.

After that, were arrived at Burial mounds..

Wen Qing: "This is...."

Wei Wuxian: "Don't worry, just follow me. The barriers and resentments wouldn't harm you.. I'll promise"

They all followed me and we all inside my cave.. 

Wen Ning: "Uhm excuse me, Wei-gongzi. How are we all gonna live in here?"

Wei Wuxian: "Don't worry. Here, wear this."

I gave them bracelets and they all wear it . After that they just follow me through the wall and shocked to see there's a place that they can live..

Wen Qing: "This is.."

"