A Sultry Afternoon

~🍓🍓🍓~

Steven used the Warppad, getting back to his home. Earth.

Earth.

The plants in the largely space room, the windows and ceiling purely made out of glass, he was able to see the sun setting, the orange clouds, gently moving along, while the waves shifted back and forth onto the sand.

Steven let's out a sigh... Checking on all of his plants, as he then left the greenhouse, and onto the beach... Leaving his sandles behind on the steps, his toes stink into the sand.

He had found something else about his mother. Something he never expected.
And he wasn't sure if he was ready to face another stressful event so soon...

On the other hand, he just want to get it over with, after his small mental relaxing break.
That was ruined, when lion appeared and attempted to lay down on Steven.

"Wha- lion! No!"

The boy complained, as he tried to get Lion's pink mane off his face, but eventually... He was placed into the field of pink, his legs still hanging out of Lion's Fur.

Steven fixed himself, as when he stuck his head out for a breath of air, Lion had immediately placed his paw on Steven's head to push him back in.

"Alright!—"

Steven half yelled at Lion, his Voice crack and raised higher just a bit, as he went back into the field. Going up to his mother's tree.
Steven ponders on why Lion wanted him here.

Steven looked around, as he fall back down onto the ground, looking up at the tree. A small shine glared his eyes...as they then widen.

Moments later, Steven rolled out of Lion's mane... The boy holding a Key as he was slightly gasping for air.
It was a black key...

"... Lion. What is this?"

Lion just looked down at the key, then at Steven... As he walks up to him, and licked his face.

"Lionnn.... — oh..."

Steven complained, and then realized.
Well he thought he had the solution.
Steven Licks the key.

The black key, eventually turned into a bright pink color..  like his mom.

"Where does this go?"

Lion, lay down on the ground, as he then rolled... Going into a sleeping position.
Steven sighed... Placing his hand on his forehead, as he was preventing himself from getting stressed out.

"Small breaths"
He softly muttered.

Holding the key, tight. Steven walked back to the house, up the stairs that lead to his room.
Changing his clothes, and laying down in it.
He sighs some more...

"... If this connects... It'll be easier for me to understand..."

Steven, placed the key next to his lamp, as he put his phone to charge.. emptying his mind, to go to sleep more peacefully.