The Hot Sunlight

~🍓🍓🍓~

It has been 3 months since (y/n) arrived back on Earth, Regaining her memories every now and then, and her speech has gotten so much more better...Steven was glad he was able to help her, in the meantime, she has been sleeping in Steven's room, until (y/n) was fully ready for the world.

That mean being able to do both human and Gem parts of herself.

And Steven, had the task of finding where all of her Gem parts were at on her body.

Her wearing a bikini, She stood straight and still, as Steven counted, leaving a small bit of green paint on each gem he counted, so that he wouldn't get them mixed up... His finger got a bit nervous went nearing... Areas.

"... That's 34 pieces... Around your body... "
Steven said, there were really small, and a bit hard to miss sometimes, it was blend with her skin color, but when it activates it turns into a white glow, then black, then back to transparent which will blend with her skin color.

"Try summoning your weapon again"
Steven asked her.

(Y/n) held her hand out, several pieces of her gem glow on her hand, a few on her arm, as a a form of light was glowing, hovering over her open hand... Her eyebrow furrowing, as it took shape of a sword...

Steven's eyes widen, as he stared at the forming of the sword, and gem parts he didn't get yet...

The glow disappeared, as it fell into nothing on the floor... Suddenly she started to breath heavily, and when she fell towards the floor, Steven had caught her... And sat her up right.

"Woah- are you okay? You almost did it that time"
Steven said, pushing a strand of her hair out of the way of her face.

"... I think I'm good..."
She responded, sitting up on her own, as she looked down at her hands.

"... I think I'll get it next time.."

Steven smiled.
"Yeah. Thats the energy I want to hear."

Eventually Steven counted 52 Gem shards around her body, as there was a  hidden ones, two in her mouth. Despite looking at her body for the gems, he couldn't help to see the scars littered around her skin as well... Surprisingly none of them intermingle with her gem... They were precise.

Letting out a sigh, he look up to see (y/n), looking down at him.

"...what's next?...?"

~🍓🍓🍓~

Steven had gotten (y/n) into his car, as he begin to drive off.

"I'm going to show you Gem History... You're not really... Caught up, and I wanted to wait until you... Comprehended more of Earth and yourself, so that you can actually process what has happened when you were bubbled"

(Y/n) stared off into the fields that they were passing by, files of green grass and flowers... when she glanced back at Steven, she nodded her head.

"... I'm sure... A lot change since then..."

Steven held the steering wheel just a bit tighter, as he nodded his head.
He couldn't keep the truth from her.
He had to tell her.