Let me...

~🍓🍓🍓~

Star Quartz, decide to come through after their small adventure that took a week and a half. When teleporting through the portal the three gems were already there. Waiting for Steven and (y/n)

Pearl was going to scold Steven, but seeing Star Quartz. She stoped in her tracks.

"... Star, you're back"

Star looked down at Pearl, as she nodded her head, making strands of her curly hair move around her figure.

Garnet stepped up next to Pearl, as she had to look a bit up at Star as well.

"Where were you?''

"... I was at home. (Y/n)'s human birthplace that was deep in the wilderness"

"I see. Did something happen?"

"A lot. Has happened"

Garnet reached her hands out to Star, and held her first pair of hands.

"May I speak with Steven Please."

There was a small silence... the room got awkwardly quiet.... as Star Felt tense.

"Is he in trouble?"

"No, Steven isn't in trouble. We just need to talk to him about something important"

Star unfused, a small pink smoke touched down to the floor, as there was Steven, holding (y/n)'s Gem.

Steven himself looked a bit tired, with bags underneath his eyes, being fused with her always took a lot out of him.

Looking down at (y/n)'s uneven Gem, he gave a small sigh. And looked up at Garnet.

Garnet and Peral sat Steven down on the main living room couch, as amethyst had just gotten there with three boxes of pizza.

"Okay.. what was important that,
(y/n) didn't need to hear?"

Garnet went straight into business.
"The last time, Peral scanned Her gem. We found out what she's supposed to be. But we will now tell you exactly what she's capable of."

Peral looked at Steven softly.

"Estera Gem, only one of her kind made successfully. As you know, she's an Imperal knight, an Direct service to all the Dimonds.. which is why her gem is the color ... Black and gray.. in a sense. The reason why they made such a gem, is because just in case one of the Dimonds betrayed their leadership. Estera's sword have the power to take down a Dimonds Physical form if used correctly, no mater what force found they placed up, no matter what they do to protect themselves to block an incoming attack it phases through it, to poof the Dimond."

Peral was explaining a lot to Steven... the boy know that there was a reason it took her a long time to say anything... but the fact that.. her gem, was to serve his mother gave him a small feeling his his stomach.

Pearl saw that Steven was listening carefully as she continued.

"The imperal knight went missing before even earth was discovered to be colonized all those centuries ago. But now that we know why...."
Peral glances down on the floor.