The Tatse of Strawberries In My Memory

~🍓🍓🍓~

"(Y/n)!!!"

A older women's voiced called out the female, having rugged fur animal coat on her shoulders, with white pieces of skin deer fur wrapped around her waist... her skin just a bit pale, while she seemd to be frial, long black hair that was braided almost reached the ground.

"Yes mother?"

The older women smiled causing places in her skin to wrinkle... she held a bowl of fruit mashing some of them together

"Get me some more fruits would you?"

(Y/n) let out a large smile, quickly rushing to the side of their hut, to gather the weaved basket, and a small handmade knife.... patches of deer skin covered her body, as most patches of her skin were shown.. she had a net over those clothes of hers holding them down.

"Okay mother, I'll be back before the afternoon!"

She said excitedly, grabbing the bow, and the small satchel of arrows along with her as well. When making out the heavy door. Her eyes looked at the lively hood of her village.

The female, burst off into a sprint, her everyday routine.

"Morning GeeGee!"
She waved and yelled our, at the older man using his hands to make spears.

"Hey there kiddo!"

The old man replied, despite loosing all of his teeth, he was still able to talk just fine.

The young girl balanced herself on a stone wall, having her arms raised out dramatically to keep her upright.

When reaching the edge, she jumped off, and landed with a small roll and she was then right back up to her feet... continuing the run she passed by most of the other kids that was playing by the river that went straight through the Village. 

"Look! Look! It's (y/n)!"

"Hi (y/n)!!"

"(Y/n)! Where are you going?"

(Y/n) softly chuckled.. most of the boy's knew her. But not in the way all the other adults in the village did.

"Going out for a run to the bushes! I don't need you guys this time!"

She responded, stepping on the stones in the small steam with Her

bare feet, she came across without any problems. 

Giving a hard wave goodbye to them, (y/n) kept running, passing by dozens of hurts, until she reached the wooden gate.

"Hey there little (y/n)
A man with gold eyes, and thick curly hair spoke, walking close to the young female and ruffling her hair.

"Tió! Wh — don't mess with my hair."

Softly swiping his hand away as she pouted, fixing her hair how I was just a few moments before meeting her uncle.