...Love You

~🍓🍓🍓~

Arriving to Homeworld was easy.

warppad lights settled down once they arrived.
(Y/n) still walking close to Steven, she held his hand a bit tighter.

Her eyes widening at the world infront of herself.

"... oh... wow..."
She muttered quietly. 

Steven raised one of his hands as he showed the view with now himself in it.

"Welcome to homeworld!"
A small smile escape his lips.

The only reason why Steven brought (y/n) to homeworld. Was because of three things.

Seeing if the Diamonds could help her At alll.

Steven Called out White Diamond, in a bit of a urgent voice but ir only sound that way because he was using his voice to be a bit loud

White diamond appeared, as a smile came across her lips.
"Oh what a wonderful surprise. Steven welcome back home. Is there something you need?"

"Yes... but I need everyone at your White room... they need to know about (y/n)'s existence"

White Diamond was a bit surprised, as she nodded her head. Looking down at her new white Pearl, who'd didn't seem she had one thing on her mind. White Diamond told her to send a slightly urgent request to Both Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond.

The Peral did so, as White Lead the way back to her room.

When entering, (y/n) looked around in amazement. She wondered where Excatly they were in space. But that thought didnt matter much since there was a humongous Gem Female infront of her.

As then Two more appeared. 

"I wonder why we were called"

A more softer voice spoke.

"I'm not sure, but for whatever reason. It has to be important"
A more gruffer like voice spoke afterwards.

Soon the two other tall females.

"Steven! It's so wonderful to meet you! And you... who are you?"
The giant lady questions. Looking down at (y/n) as she laid almost flat on the floor..the cloud still surrounding her body.

"Blue Diamonds, this is (y/n). It's hard to explain ... Excatly what she is. But... I was wondering if you can take a look at her gem"
Steven said... as a small smile escape his lips.

Blue held her hand out, so that (y/n) can walk on.

(Y/n) looked at Steven a bit nervously... as he nodded his head with a small smiling Signaling that it was okay. Slowly (y/n) steps onto Blue Diamonds hand.

As she was raised up from the ground. And soon Clouds were surrounding (y/n), at first
A soft chuckle now escaping the female's lips.

Steven's face softly turn pink, watching (y/n) laugh. As it made the clouds color he was on pinkish himself. Which he got embarrassed by.