cool boy

Drama: My Engineer
Sickie: Ram
Caretaker: King

Ram discovers his cool boy has 2 weaknesses
1. Kids
2. Pollen

"Ram I'm home!!!" I called walking in the front door, "no, no, no, back" I waved the dogs away as they ran up to me. "Ram! Please call your dogs off! I heard a whistle from the kitchen and the dogs scampered away. I tossed my shoes off and went to the kitchen, Ram was wrestling the dogs into their room. "Hey honey" he closed the door for the dogs. He turned around and looked at me, "shit Ram, are you okay?" He nodded,
"Your eyes are so red" I stepped over to him and brushed my fingers under his eyes. "Oh, it's fine"
"Were you crying?" I asked, suddenly worried about my boyfriend, he shook his head, and quickly stepped away from me, "hhtkTchu hhKtchu- hh- hhh- ehhh- ehhktchh- uh-ktchhU"
"Oh God, are you okay?" He nodded, he grabbed a napkin from the table, "kktchu" he blew his nose, "Ram, what's wrong? Are you sick?"
He shook his head and rubbed his nose with a fist, "Ram, are you sure you're not sick?"
"It's, alle-hheh-rgies- kktchu- hhktcHhu- allergies"
"You have allergies?" He sniffled, and nodded. "What are you allergic to?"
"Pollen" he answered, sneezing right after. I laughed softly, "Cool boy's weaknesses are so cute! Kids and flowers!" I said teasingly, he rolled his eyes and shoved my shoulder away. "Can you take medicine for it?" He shook his head, "already did" I threw my arm around his shoulder and guided him to the bed. "What?" He looked so confused, "you should be resting"
"I'm not sick"
"I know"
"HKTCKTCHHu!"
"That was loud" I flinched away from him and covered my ear "Sorry" he sniffled, I kissed his cheek, "you okay?"
"Itchy" he said, his voice soft and embarrassed. "I'm sorry Ram. Is there anything I can do for you?" He shook his head, "would it make you feel better to have your dogs in here? I know how happy they make you" he shook his head, "you're scared"
"It's okay. I can handle it." He pulled me into the bed next to him, "just need you" he admitted softly. I blushed, "you're cute when you're like this" he shook his head against my chest, "would it help to shower?" He shook his head, barely noticeable, "stay" he said, his voice soft. "Alright"
"Love you" his voice was quiet and shy, I blushed, "love you too"