Beautiful Nurse

Drama: Snowdrop
Sickie: Sooho
Caretaker: Youngro

Sooho p.o.v

*knock knock- knock knock knock* oh Youngro is here. I opened the door and saw her standing there with a huge smile on her face and a basket in her hands. Her smile falls seeing me. "You're pale" she said with a hint of concern evident in her voice. "Well I did lose a bit of blood" I said rubbing the back of my neck. She tsked and clicked her lounge. "Go sit down, I need to change the bandages" I nodded and sat down, she began fumbling through the first aid kit. My God she's gorgeous.
"Take your shirt off" she instructed. Sitting behind me with the bandages.
I followed her instructions wincing when the cold alcohol stung the cuts. "Sorry, I know it hurts" she said her soft fingers gently brushing over my skin. I shivered less from the cold and more from joy at the nice feeling of her hands.
As she began to attach the bandages I felt a slight tingle in my nose. I assumed it was from the cold hands, the strong scent of the alcohol, and a hint of her flowery perfume. As she continued to work, I noticed that the slight tingle had grown stronger. "Ro?"
"Yes?"
"I thi- I'm gonna sneeze" she let go of me and I turned away and sneezed a few times. Cringing at the pain I felt in my shoulder. I sniffled and rubbed under my nose with the back of my hand. "Are you alright?" She asked sounding concerned. Placing a hand on my thigh, rather than my shoulder. My face instantly heated up and I nervously patted her arm. "I'm okay"
"Your face is very flushed"
"Ro, I'm okay." She ignored me and placed her palm to my forehead. "Oppa! You have a fever" I gently removed her hand and gave her a soft smile. "I'm alright" she shook her head and stood up. "I'll be back in a few moments, I'm going to search around for a fever reducer or any cold medicine. Does your stomach hurt at all?"
"No I'm alright"

When she returned she had the medicine as she had said, but she also had a cup of tea, and a bowl of hot soup. "Thank you, you don't have to do this"
"Its okay I want to" she smiled kindly. "Take the medicine" she said with a gentle commanding hint to her tone. "Yes ma'am" I said in a joking tone. After taking the medicine and downing the rest of the tea she sat in front of me with the soup in her hands and she lifted the spoon out and blew on it softly. She held it to my mouth. I stared at her in wonder.
"Aren't you going to eat it?" My face flushed and I stuttered trying to put words together. She gave me a mom glare, and I eventually opened my mouth. She began spoon feeding me. I felt shy and a bit embarrassed, but at the same time, I enjoyed it way more than I should have.
When the food was about halfway gone I held my hand out. "Are you okay?"
"I'm g-heh-etsshyu-heh-hetsshyu" I sniffled and rubbed at my nose. She shook her head and clicked her tongue. "She pressed her hand to my for head again. "I think you have the flu" I shook my head. "Just a cold" I said before turning away from her and coughing. She shook her head, a hint of irritation on her beautiful face. "Stop being stubborn" she said taking her brothers scarf from around her neck and wrapping around me.
"I have to go to class but you stay warm, and REST"
"Yes ma'am" I said with a joking mocking salute. She smiled. Oh my God she is the most beautiful human being alive.
After she left I buried my face in her brothers scarf. Even though she had only had it for a few hours it smelled like her.
A faint flowery scent, a hint of wood smoke and a dusty almost musty scent from being in the attic. I smiled and lay down using the scarf as a pillow. Falling asleep breathing in her calming scent