chapter 9

Your POV

I was on a motorbike watching Han funeral and I was wearing my helmet and a mask so they don't see my face. I then saw Deckard drive slowly making me start my motorbike. I then heard a car behind us making me drive so did Deckard. I looked beside me and saw Dom. I then went infront of Deckard I then heard Deckard from the earpiece.

"Don't do anything stupid,and stick to the plan"he said making me nod.

I then kept driving till we were in the open and I saw Dom still behind us. I drove past a lot of cars I saw a red light making me drive past the cars and over the red light. I then took a left and saw Deckard take a right and drove into the parking lot I then saw Dom drive in as well. I then heard noises from my earpiece. I heard a crash and then a door slamming.

"You never should have messed with a man's family."I heard Deckard say.

"I told your brother the same thing"said Dom making my heart ache a bit.

"Reinforced your chassis. It's like going into a ring with weighted gloves. "Said Dom I then started my motorbike.

"Your mistake. I'm not here to play games. See,you and me, we're from different worlds. Trust me, I've seen a lot meaner streets than the ones you're used to"said Deckard.

"Stick around, it's gonna get a lot meaner"I heard Dom say making me drive over to the parking lot and I grabbed my gun.

"Thought this was gonna be a street fight?"I heard Deckard ask as I entered the parking lot and started to shoot at Dom but I started to miss on porpuse.

I then saw other men come in making drive past Dom and grabbed Deckards hand and helped him on my bike. I almost got shot but I luckily missed them all. I was breathing heavily as we drove back to our hide out.

I stopped my motorbike and saw Deckard get off the motorbike and then I got off and I used the thing that balances the motorbike.

"You did good"said Deckard.

"How long am I supposed to do this for?"I asked.

"Till we get our revenge"said Deckard making me look down.

A day later.

I was holding the necklace as I waited for Deckard I saw black cars pass then other other cars which I didn't do anything I just waited after a probably twenty minutes I saw Deckards car making me start my car and I drove after him. I then saw him pump into of the cars making me pump another one. I looked at the person and saw Letty. I was wearing my mask so she didn't regocnise me I then looked away and drove to the car where Deckard was. I then pumped it's other side and I heard a girl scream and I saw her on the front of the car. I then pumped the car again I looked at the person and saw Dom he glared at me making me look away. Me and Deckard kept pumping Dom's car I then saw Dom take a turn.

"Stay with the others"he demanded making me sigh.

I suddenly felt someone pump me making me groan I then moved back and turned the car and drove away making them believe I gave up. But suddenly I turned my car around and went up to a huge car and pumped it. I saw it loose control making me move back. I was beside Letty and she glared at me making me sigh.

"Y/n I need a little help!"shouted Deckard making me go back and drove into the forest and went to find Deckard.

I then saw three cars by his but there was a hill so I went full speed and I flew and I then turned the car hoping it'll do anything which it did. I then landed and I saw behind another car I pumped into it. I then saw the person look behind them and it was Roman. I then stopped the car and spinners it a bit acting as if it malfunctioned. I then saw them chase after Deckard.

"What the hell happened?"he asked angrily.

"My car malfunctioned"i said to him making him shout in anger.

I suddenly saw Deckards car fall making me look at where he fell I then saw Roman and Dom drive away.  I then got out of my car and grabbed my guns and then i ran down to Deckard. I saw him get out of his car and he walked over to me.

"Don't ever let this happen again"he said making me nod.

I then saw him walk away making me follow him. We then reached Dom and he was circled but he turned to the cliff making me confused.

"Interesting"said Deckard.

I suddenly saw Dom drive and he hit the floor making me gasp.

"Let's go"said Deckard making me follow him.

Some time later.

I was sitting on a couch and held my necklace.  I remember what happened that day with Shaw making me sigh. I suddenly heard ruffling making me look at the noise and saw Deckard.

"How did you meet my brother?"he asked making me look down.

"He kidnapped me"I said.

"No surprise there"he said.

"There going somewhere and we'll meet them there."said Deckard making me nod.

"But you're gonna need to loose the mask"he said.

"But how am I supposed to hide my face?"I asked.

"First,wig,eye contacts and some makeup then there you'll be unrecognisable"said Deckard making me nod.

"You sure?"I asked making him nod.

"Now come we're leaving now"he said making me groan.

I then got up and went to pack my stuff and then me and Deckard made our way to the plane station but we went into Deckards private plane.