chapter 11

Your POV

"I'm all winging it, but this is crazy, man. We got mercenaries with some real heat on us. I mean, I ain't scared or nothing, but man, I don't even have a gun!"said Roman making me smile.

"Gun?"asked Dom.

"We got a whole city"I said looking at the city with a smile.

"And we may have more than that if they us God's eye, it'll tap the cameras around town to find our location. Which means we could plant a virus."said Tej.

"And then break in when they access it. So you're talking about hacking my hacking device. It's brilliant."said Ramsay.

"Yeah,but there's one problem. The signal strength. We can't start a hack in them until they're within a two-mike range."said Tej.

"That's really close."said Letty.

"Close? These guys are military if they're within two miles of us, we're already dead I don't know about y'all,but I didn't really plan on dying today."said Roman making me smile and shake my head.

"Only one way to stay alive. We play keep-away with Ramsay"said brain.

"What?"asked Ramsay.

"They can't hit us if we keep moving"said brain.

"And I'll take Shaw."said Dom making me look down my smile dropping.

"So, basically, we're just gearing up for a big game of hot potato,huh?"asked Tej.

"Which car is the potato?"asked Ramsay.

"Girl, you're the potato"said Roman.

I heard them talking but it made me look up and smile while looking at the city.

Some time later.

I was getting ready for this 'war' were about to have. I grabbed my trusted gun and then got inside my car that I haven't driven in a long long time. I then drove with the family and I was beside brain. I then heard my walkie talkie making me grab it.

"Guys, they're here."I heard Tej say.

"How many cars?"asked Letty.

"Uh none and that's kind of the problem"said Tej making me sigh.

"Okay let's give them the tour."said brain making me nod.

"Break on my mark. Three, two, one"said brain making me turn my car around and went the other direction.

While I was driving I turned to my right and was now side by side with Roman. We kept driving and stocked to the plan. I then saw Roman making a turn making me do the same.

"Y/n meet me on theirs and spring"I heard brain say.

"On it!"I shouted and threw my walkie talkie away.

I then saw brains car in front of us and I saw brain making a sharp turn making me do the same I then quickly opened my window and my back seat window. Then I held my hand out to Ramsay and I saw her jump in the back seat window. I quickly closed the windows and drove off.

"Still got it baby!"I shouted in excitement, I then heard Ramsay heavily breathing.

"Hey atleast you didn't die"I said concentrating on the road.

I then kept driving in full speed.

"Wait. What happened?we were almost there they've cut the signal!I can't finish the hack!"said Ramsay.

"Scheiße!"I shouted angrily I then grabbed my walkie talkie.

"Tej the signals been cut Ramsay can't continue the hack"I said.

"There has to be another way"said Ramsay.

"Wait I'm seeing half a dozen cell towers between sixth and State."i heard Tej say.

"Brain,if you can get to the top of any one of those buildings around there,y/n can retoute the signal manually and finish the job." I heard Tej say.

"I'm not it"said brain.

I then heard police cars behind us making me pick up speed. Suddenly there was an explosion making me not look back and I kept driving.

"There's a drone Behind us"I heard Ramsay say.

"Letty I need your help" I said into the walkie talkie.

"I'm coming"I heard Letty say.

"Ramsay we gotta jump out of the car"I said looking into the mirror and I saw her nod.

I then drove over a bridge.

"Now!"I shouted opening my car door and jumping out.

I then felt the floor hit my body and I started to roll then I saw an explosion making me quickly get up and ran under the bridge and saw Letty. Then Ramsay went inside of the car making me sigh in relief as I saw them drive away.

I then ran away in search of the rest of the crew. While running I decided to rest I then leaned on a wall and breathed in and out. Now that was stressful. I held my necklace and sighed and I then placed my head on the wall and looked around. I sighed and got up and made my way to the parking lot.

"That was quite the show"