chapter 12

"that was quite the show."

I turned to the voice and gasped as I saw.

"Owen?"I asked as I felt tears in my eyes.

I ran over to him and I hugged him making him laugh and hug me back. I felt him spin me around and then stopped and we separated.

"I thought you were in the hospital"I said.

"Well I woke up and knew if I stayed I'll get send to prison so I got my stuff and ran away."he said.

"I thought you died"I said making him smile.

"Well I'm not am I?"he said.

"By the way I also heard what you said,about how you'll never love any other man?Is that true?"he asked making me look down and smile.

"Yes of course it is"I said looking up at him.

"The necklace looks nice on you"he said putting his hand on my check.

"Thanks"I said smiling.

I then saw his face get closer to mine making me kiss him. We kissed for a bit but then separated for some air.

"I have to go, I'll see you sooner or later"said Owen making me smile and nod.

"I love you"I said.

"I love you to"he said grabbing my hand and kissing it then he let go of my hand and walk away.

I sighed and ran away and made my way to the parking lot. I suddenly saw a black car driving over to me making me confused.

"Gurl get in!"shouted Roman making me shake my head and ran over to the back seat. I opened the car door and got in the car.

"Okay drive!"I shouted making them nod and they started the car and they started to drive away.

We then made it into the parking lot and saw the helicopter making me get out off the car and suddenly saw Dom's car. I saw as his car flew and tried to hit the helicopter but it dodged it making my heart start to race I then saw Dom car hit stone making my heart sink.

"Dom!"shouted Letty.

I then ran over to Dom and I saw Hobbs remove heavy stones off the car and I saw brain drag Dom out the car.

"Is he breathing?"asked Letty.

"I want you to keep his head tilted up, all right? Keep it back like this. Pinch his nose,keep his head tilted. Breathe into him,now. Go. Good come on, Dom. Come on, Dom. Come on!"shouted brain I could feel tears in my eyes again and I looked away.

"You come on! Your breathe! Go,go! Breathe. Come on. Damn it. Let's go. Come on, Dom, I need you to breathe. Come on! Come on, Dom! Come back! Come on,buddy." Shouted brian desperately.

"Back off!"shouted Letty.

"Will you stop? Breathe into him."said brain.

"Get off of him!"shouted Letty angrily.

"You breathe into him!"shouted brian.

"Back off! please"shouted Letty.

I turned to them as I felt a tear drop fall.

"Dom. Dom baby. I know you're hurting right now. But I want you to listen. Stay awake and focus on me."said Letty making me look away.

"I remember everything. It came to me like a flood. I remember that night in the Dominican Republic. The night we got married."said letty which made my heart break.

"If you die,I die. And I'm not ready to leave this place yet. This moment is still ours. I remember everything. I remember it all."said Letty with tears in her eyes.

"It's about time."said Dom shocking me and I turned around and smiled as I saw him alive.

"Why didn't you tell me we were married?"asked Letty.

"Because you can't tell someone they love you."said Dom making everyone walk over to them.

A few days later.

I was sitting on the sand and smiled as I saw Mia play with Jack.

"Daddy!come play."shouted Mia.

"Yeah"said brain.

"Look at him.look at him."said Mia then I saw jack run over to us making me smile.

"Yeah,buddy"said Brian hugging jack.

"Duty calls."said Dom.

"It does"said Brian.

"Hey,baby,come on."said Mia.

"Let's get Mama. Yeah"said Brian making me smile.

I ignored what Roman was saying and just stared at the happy family.

"That's where he belongs."said Letty.

"Home. Where he's always belonged."said Dom.

"Things are gonna be different now."said Roman making me look down.

I then looked up and saw Dom standing up.

"You aren't going to say goodbye?"asked Ramsay.

"It's never goodbye."said Dom walking away.

It's been a long day.
Without you,my friend.
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
We've come a long way.
From where we began.
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
When I see you again.

First you both go out your way and the vibe is feeling strong.
And what's small turn to a friendship.
A friendship turn into a bond.
And that bond will never be broken.
The love will never get lost.
'and the love will never get lost'
And when brotherhood come first.
Then the line will never be crossed.
Established it on our own when the line had to be drawn.
And that line is what we reach so remember me when I'm gone.

It's been a long day.
Without you,my friend.
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
We've come a long way.
From where we began.
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
When I see you again.

"You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother"

Rest in piece Paul Walker.