Chapter 1

You are Deliah's older sister
You are seventeen

You woke up in the middle of the night after hearing clanking of dishes in the kitchen. You looked over at your little sisters bed to see she was gone. You decided to get up and investigate.

You walked into the kitchen to see springtrap and Delia sitting at the table.

"Springtrap? Delia?" You Yawned.

"O- Oh! Y/n!" Springtrap's cheeks flushed a light pink as Delia smirked at him.

"What are you doing up?" You rubbed your eyes, wiping the sleep away as you sat down next to springtrap, leaning your head on his shoulder.

He froze as his blush deepened.

"Oh, I was just having a bad dream and springtrap was comforting me." Delia giggled and you nodded then spotted the cookies on the table.

"Ooh, can I have one?" You asked. "O- Of course! Take as many as you like!" Springtrap held the plate up to you.

"That's sweet, springtrap, but I only need one." You chuckled, taking the one with the most chocolate chips.

"I hope you feel better, little sis. Night. Night, springy." You winked at him and walked back upstairs.

Delia's pov

Springtraps whole face turned completely red from the nickname my sister had given him.

"Must you have such a huge crush on my sister?" I chuckled, taking a cookie off the plate.

"Sorry! Sorry. She's just so beautiful." He smiled, looking away.

"Ugh. Let's talk about something else." I gagged and he nodded, still blushing.