Chapter 5

These are good pancakes, springtrap." Delia complimented and you nodded in agreement.

"Thank you. I made them with love. Soooo, I was thinking a fun thing we could do was invite harry over today!" He smiled.

"Didn't you tells her to stay away from him? And that he was a bad kid?" You questioned. "Uh, yeah, I did say that, but... see I was kinda down in the dumps last night, so I kinda went and broke into his house."

You choked on your water. "You what?!" You coughed.

"And we talked and he offered to help me out, so now we're friends!" He said casually.

"Ooookay! Guess we'll give him a call." Delia smiled as she called him up.

"Hello? Yeah, he did." Springtrap suddenly snatched the phone from her. "Springtrap! What the heck?!" She glared at him.

"Not that! I told them that we're friends now!" He said into the phone.

"Um, what was he about to tell you?" You asked curiously and she shrugged.

"Springtrap, what was he about to say?" Delia asked.

"...yeah, I know." He said to harry.

"Springtrap, what are you hiding from us?" She asked.

"Uh, I'll tell you soon, okay? I promise. Here." He handed the phone back to her.

"Sorry about that. Do you wanna come over?... sure!" Delia hung up.

"Well, you have fun, little sis." You ruffled her hair and started walking upstairs.

"What? You're not coming with us?" She said sadly.

"Well, I don't know how I feel about hanging out with my little sister's boyfriend." You said and her face turned completely red. Springtrap chuckled.

"He's not my boyfriend! And besides, you can hang out with Matt, eh?" She winked, nudging you. Springtrap growled in annoyance.

"Um, Matt isn't really my type. But if you want me to come with you, I will." You said and she cheered.

~time skip~

"Harry opened the door and invited you all in.

Matt winked at you and you cringed. You smiled to try and be nice. He smirked, thinking he was smooth.

You all began playing video games and he wouldn't leave you alone.

"Hey, what do you say we ditch these kids and go to my room?" He smirked. "Um, I think I'll stay here." You said.

"Aw, cmon~" He trailed a hand up your leg, making you whimper, but you really didn't want to attract attention to yourself, so you stayed quiet.

His hand got closer to your upper thigh and started to travel up your shorts.

Suddenly someone grabbed his hand firmly and pulled you close to them.

~springtraps pov~

I was playing video games with the kids when I heard whimpering. I looked over to see that brat Matt... reaching up her shorts.

I grabbed his wrist and snatched it away from her. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

"That hurts! Let go of me you freak!" He yelled as I tightened my grip.

But I didn't care. He hurt my y/n. No one hurts my y/n.

"S- springtrap its ok." She pulled my arm and I let go.

"It's not okay! You should never touch a lady like that when she doesn't want it!" I argued and then looked back at him.

"I suggest you leave." I growled and he backed up.

"Whatever, you murderous freak!" He quickly walked out.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. My brother's an idiot." Harry said.

"Um, you don't have to stay, y/n. You can leave if you want." Delia said and you nodded, walking to the door.

2nd person pov

Hours later, springtrap and Delia arrived back at the house.

"Hey guys. Did you have fun?" You asked.

"Oh, yeah. We had a lot of fun." Delia laughed as springtrap carried her to bed.

"Hey, y/n. Wanna make cookies with me?" He asked and you nodded.

You were messily rolling out the dough, getting it everywhere.

"Like this." Springtrap chuckled. He walked up behind you and placed his hands on yours, helping you roll out the dough.

You blushed at your position, as he rubbed his hands with his thumbs.

You were waiting for the cookies to bake.

"Y/n? Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, did he?" Springtrap asked.

"Springtrap, I told you, I'm fine. You worry too much." You smiled softly, putting a hand on your shoulder.

He picked you up bridal style and carried you to your bed.

"Good night, y/n. Sweet dreams." He stroked your cheek as you drifted off to sleep.