Chapter 4

You woke up in a dark place, lit by tiny screens.

"Um, hello? Is anyone there?" You called out.

Suddenly someone grabbed your arm.

It was a little girl. Except she was transparent. She appeared to have short curly hair and really big eyes.

(That is an oc of mine for a FNAF book I'm making. It's basically the entire FNAF timeline. So, if you're confused by the FNAF timeline, I think ive figured it out. It's gonna be out real soon, so check it out if you wish)

"Be quiet!" She said.

"What? Who are you? Do you need help?" You asked worriedly.

"No! But you do! Please, you have to be quiet! Or else he'll hear you!" She warned you.

"Who?" You asked.

You suddenly heard something clattering in the distance.

"Where are you~?" You heard a familiar voice say. "Oh, that's springtrap! Don't worry, he's not dangerous." You said then started calling for him.

He suddenly stood before you, but he was covered in blood.

"Well, look who showed up. I must say, I was hoping you'd come to the party." He smirked.

"Now, I wasn't planning on a mistress..."

"Mistress? What are you talking about?" You backed up.

"But don't you worry, my dear. I have the perfect place for you." He grinned sadistically.

"Leave her alone!" A ghost yelled. Springtrap grabbed him.

"Oh, Bonnie. As always, you're so sweet, yet so stupid. One day you'll realize you can't save them. I get you all in the end, I always do."

"Please, let me go! Why are you doing this to us? What did we ever do to you?" The ghost asked.

You were about to tell him to let the boy go, when you felt someone grab your hand. It was the same ghost as before.

"He just left, come on, if we're fast enough we can escape through the back door and-"

"No. I'm going back to help that kid." You said.

"What? Please, you have no idea what he's capable of! You can't even comprehend it! He won't kill you, he told us he won't. He'll trap you down here with him forever!" The ghost said.

"What do you mean? He's my sister's best friend. He wouldn't hurt me. He just goes too far sometimes. I gonna go help him." You walked out of the room, leaving the ghost behind.

"Springtrap? Where are you?" You looked around. You heard something moving behind you and you spun around.

"So, you came to try and stop me, huh? That's cute." You could hear him, but you couldn't see him.

"Springtrap, this isn't funny! Stop it!" You looked around frantically.

"Why would I stop? I'm so close!" He lunged out at you and grabbed you by your wrists.

"Well, hello, gorgeous!" He grinned sadistically at you.

"Let me go!" You tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Ha! I'll never let you go, darling!" He tightened his grip on your wrists, crushing them.

"Ow! Stop it, that hurts!" You cried.