Chapter 3

You had woken up to see your sister already awake.

"Morning, sis!" She smiled. "Morning." You smiled back.

You got out of bed and started to brush your hair. Delia went to join you. You felt a presence lingering behind you. You already knew it was springtrap. And so did your sister.

"Springtrap. We know you're there. You can't scare us, dude." She said.

"Dang it, I was so close! Tell me, when did you get so hard to scare?" He asked. "Being friends with a giant bunny costume who jumps out at you when you're playing hide and seek made me pretty tough, I guess-"

Suddenly the phone rang and Delia jumped, causing you to jump.

"Heh. Not scared of a creepy living bunny suit, but a telephone ringing. Those are my girls."

"I'll get it." You sighed, picking up the phone.

"Hello? Oh, hi dad. I'll ask her. Hey, dad wants to know if you want fast food for dinner." Delia grinned and nodded.

"Yeah, she says she wants some. But we need to go grocery shopping Yknow. No, Springtrap hadn't been bothering us. He's been really sweet actually. Ugh, oh my god, no dad, he hasn't tried to-" Delia suddenly snatched the phone from you and continued the conversation.

You looked over and noticed Springtrap seemed to be in a distressed state.

"Hey, are you okay?" You asked and he jumped. "Oh! I'm sorry." You apologized.

"D-don't be! Everything's fine!" He grinned in a fake way. Delia then hung up.

"Well, good, because it's your turn to seek now, bunny man. And this time, we're gonna win." She smirked. "Oh, I highly doubt that!" He chuckled.

"Okay, then start counting, doofus!" You playfully shoved him. "Alright, alright." He laughed and started counting.

You and your sister took off in different directions. You hid behind a tiny crawl space in between your bed and your dresser. It was barely visible so you were sure it was a good hiding place.

"Ready or not, here I come!" You could hear him say. You chuckled and huddled closer in the space.

It all seemed to be going well, when suddenly, you felt two large hands grip at your waist. They pulled you up and swooshed you through the air until you landed on a fluffy chest.

"I found you!" He grinned and you laughed. "Dang it! Did you find Delia yet?" You asked.

"Nope! But I'm going to find her next." He said and you nodded, still laughing.

You decided to go to the living room and chill until the game was over. After a little while, your dad got home and Delia walked out of the bathroom looking pretty pissed.

"Um, Delia? You good?" You asked. "I'm fine, y/n. Don't talk to me." She said annoyed.

"What did I even do- ugh, alright, whatever." You sighed, slumping back down on the couch.

Just then, your dad decided to start an argument about how springtrap gives him bad vibes.

"Dad, is this really necessary?" You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"I'm just saying I think we should be more careful around him. I think he might be hiding something bad from us." He said.

"Springtrap may be weird, but he's not a bad guy! Not usually..."

At this point, you decided the argument wasn't worth your time, so you left.

That night, after you and Delia finished brushing your teeth, you walked into your room to see Springtrap being really weird.

"Girls! I made your beds for you! See? Do you like it?" He smiled nervously.

"Oh, you didn't need to do that for us springtrap." "Yeah, thanks." You both thanked him and hopped into bed.

He still stood there, staring at you both. You rolled over, assuming he would leave on his own.

"Uh, springtrap? Time to go..." Your sister said. "O- oh. Right. Uh, see you later, girls." He walked out.

"What's up with him?" You asked and she shrugged and turned over.