Bad ending

You woke up in the middle of the night to Delia screaming. It sounded like she was screaming at springtrap.

You jumped up and ran down the hall to see what was going on.

You stopped when you saw him holding her against the wall, with a knife threw her stomach.

"Y- y/n, run." She whispered, before she died.

"Y/n! My love," He started to walk towards you with this insane look on his face.

You stared down at your sister, crying. You forced your legs to move and started running.

Springtrap grabbed you by the wrists and pulled you towards him.

"I did this for you! For us!"

"Let go of me! Dad!" You screamed and he smacked a hand over your mouth.

"Shut up! Shut up or I'll kill you!" He whispered sharply.

You went quiet, too scared to move.

He slowly took his hand away and started wiping your tears.

"Good girl. There, there. It's okay." He began stroking your cheek and you sobbed more.

"Why? Why would you do this?" You sniffed.

"Oh, darling, I'm so glad you asked. You see, I was planning to kill your sister, my dear. For awhile, actually. Remember when you saw me staring at the knife? I was thinking about whether I should do it or not. And I decided I would."

"I wanted to keep her forever, you see. And the only way to do that was to trap her soul within me. I knew it would work, because it's worked for me six times before. And yes. I'm the Fazbear killer. And she will be joining my little family. And so will you."

"Oh, y/n, the moment I laid my eyes on you, I was in awe of your beauty. I knew you were the only one for me. I want you to be my wife. I want you to be mine forever. Will you marry me?"

"You- you're sick. You're a sick, twisted bastard." You shook your head.

He slammed you against the wall, pinning your arms above your head. He grabbed the knife and traced it from your cheek, down to your stomach.

"Oh, my dear, sweet y/n. I don't think you're in much a position to be saying that. Now, you have two choices. You can either be with me forever, or..." He chuckled pressing the knife harder against your neck, leaving a small cut.

"I..." You looked over at your sister's body.

"If he's really keeping her forever, she's gonna need me."

"I... I accept." You looked down.

"Excellent!" He smiled widely, licking the blood off the knife.

You started sobbing all over again. He threw the knife over towards Delia's body. He cupped your cheeks and started rubbing them.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry. I'll take good care of you. I promise you're gonna love it." He kissed your cheek and then down your neck.

You gasped as he groaned softly, standing up.

"Oh, you're so beautiful. Did you know that? I'm a lucky man to have you. Oh, you're perfect." He picked you up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You watched over the children as you sat on your bed. Springtrap suddenly walked in.

"Run along, kids." You smiled softly. They all looked nervous to leave you but they left, knowing what would happen if they didn't. They all left except for one. Delia.

"Delia, go! You know what he'll do if you don't." You whispered sharply.

"...Will you be ok?" She asked.

"I'll be fine, just go!" You pushed her lightly and she hesitantly left.

"Hi, honey." He kissed your cheek and sat next to you. "H- hello, dear." You managed to say.

He started stroking your hair, wrapping his fingers in it. He hummed, laying his head on yours.

"Um, could you move away, please?" You asked nervously. He stared down at you harshly.

"What are you, dear?"

"I'm your wife." You whispered.

"And what are the rules?"

You looked away, tearing up. He grabbed you by your hair and forced you to look at him.

"What. Are. The rules." He said in more of a statement way than a question.

"D- don't speak unless you're spoken to." You said nervously and he let you go. "Good girl." He purred, kissing at your neck, you began crying again.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I won't let anything happen to you. As long as you're with me, no harm will come to you." He cupped your cheeks, making you sob harder.

"Oh, my sweet y/n. You're so beautiful. God, I love it when you look at me like that. Like I'm going to rip your heart out. Oh, y/n. You know I could never do that to you. I love you." He kissed you passionately.

"Oh, if only I had my human body back. The things I could do to you." He chuckled.

"Remember, y/n. I'll always love you. With all of my heart. Even if you believe I'm evil. Even if you hate me, I'll still love you. And you'll still be mine. All mine. Forever. I'm never letting you go."