Chapter One: The Begining

A lone man walked through a battlefield. His large sword dragged through the ground, creating a trench. The man's armor was forged with black iron and the trims of it were laced with shiny gold. He didn't wear a helmet yet he wore a blindfold that wrapped around his eyes. His sword was one of gigantic proportions, Some may say it looked like a chunk of metal rather than a weapon.
On his hip was a crossbow with some arrows nearby and ready to be loaded. He slowly walked through the field, sometimes stepping on corpses and clenching his fists. He walked to a knight who held a spear. The knight looked at the man and prepared to swing; however the man swung his sword, cutting the knight in half. Blood dripped down on the ground as the man sighed. He sat down and removed his gauntlets and pulled out some bandages, he wrapped them around his arms and then stood back up, putting his gauntlets back on and putting his sword on his back.
This is the life of Nightmare, the host of madness, the lord of the frenzied flame, and the harbinger of destruction. He was called many names over his travels yet none were anything good. Nightmare didn't really care what most people thought of him, he had a goal. Nightmare wanted to become the elden lord...he didn't want to rule but he hoped that by becoming an elden lord he could be cured of the curse of the frenzied flame. He continued walking, sometimes using a technique he created to see what was ahead of him. However the one thing he didn't see was a rain of magical arrows piercing him. He screamed but then started running forward without turning or paying much attention.
Nightmare eventually came across another magical being. He swung fast and faster yet he failed...he accepted death yet...he felt another being's presence who took down the magical being. However due to fatigue and his wounds, he passed out and fell to the ground. Nightmare awoke a few hours later, he had bandages around his body and his limbs. He sat up and looked around. A girl in a black leather outfit with a black feathered cape and black hood sat by a fire. She looked over in his direction and smiled. "Hey your alive mister blindfold" she chuckled yet Nightmare just grunted.
She smiled, pulling her hood down and stood up. The girl had medium white hair and blue eyes yet one shined brown. She held out her hand and smiled at the quiet warrior. "My name is Reaper..what is yours"