Chapter Two: The Four Kings

Reaper smiled at Nightmare and kept her hand held out. "Oh yea uh shake my hand" She giggled, remembering that he was wearing a blindfold. He sighed before shaking his head, "I do not shake hands". Reaper tilted her head a bit and giggled again. She tried to hug him but it caused him to tense up and push her away as he screamed at her "DO NOT TOUCH ME!" He shouted as she backed up. She was a bit intimidated by his scream but smiled a little.
    "Im sorry...I didn't know you dont like that" Reaper tried to stay calm. Nightmare sighed and grunted, showing he was calming down. "It's fine...I just do not like to be touched" Reaper sighed with understanding. Nightmare sat down and pulled out his map and felt around it a bit. Reaper looked over at him "What are you looking for?" She asked. Nightmare sighed "I am trying to get to the Four Kings" He said which left Reaper a bit puzzled.
    "Who are they?" She asked, which made Nightmare chuckle dryly. The warrior moved his head up to the sky and sighed. "There were once four tarnished who managed to defeat four demigods and conquer parts of the lands between, Dark the king of limgrave killed Godrick the grafted...and after slaughtering Godricks army and recruiting a small group of mercenaries he crowned himself ruler of limgrave and uses the power of godricks rune to rule over the land. In Caelid lies Shadow the Emperor who managed to defeat Radhan in a duel. He claimed Radhans blades and studied his magic to conquer the stars. He used these tools to destroy all the rest of Radhans army and built his own army of magical stone creatures. He rules over Caelid hoping to rebuild it and uses the power of Radhans rune to fight the wild beasts hoping to tame them all. In the lakes of liurnia is Lyra the queen of magic, who managed to break the spell protecting Rennala and destroyed Raya Lucaria Academy and rebuilt it as a castle. She kept all the books in order to expand her knowledge and magic. While Rennalas great rune is in her possession she does not use it for anything. Lastly we have King Seifuku the king of lyndell who killed Morgott the omen king and took control over the tree sentinels and Nights Calvary and rebuilt the city yet cannot access the mountains...Each of the four kings have their own armies and runes and I need to beat them..." He explained.