Chapter 2

I got the toolkit from the cupboard and trailed my fingers all over them

I got the toolkit from the cupboard and trailed my fingers all over them. I looked from the kit to her and smirked. "What do you want to play with? Select one of your choices." I told her.

She began struggling even more if that's possible and yelled at me to stop. One good thing about the area we live in is that it is downtown and there are drunkards all over so they don't care about the others.

"Tsk. You really should have used your chance." I said to her and took the hammer. I walked to her and swung the hammer hard on her both kneecaps which resulted in crack sounds.

I then took the whip from the basement. "You really should have watched when you speak of your master before me. Guess you deserve punishment for speaking the wrong thing." I said while inspecting the thorned whip.

"Count it," I said before I started whipping her.

"O-One" She cried out. "Tell your master to face me not send his posse after me." I started saying with each whip.

"T-two". I whipped "Tell him to not be a coward"

"T-three" "Tell him to fight me head-on, not beating me when I am tied."

"F-four"............."T-ten"

I said everything I wanted to say with each whip.

I stopped caring about her when she started abusing me but there was always a part of me that wanted my mother's love as she was the only blood I know. So I can't kill her. Not right now.

Guess I am never going to get that with the way she hates me.

I stopped and gripped her jaw and said glaring "Tell your master everything and don't come near me again. The next time I am not just going to inflict pain I am going to kill you."

I walked towards the front door as I can't be there right now. If she was going say one more thing I know I am going to kill her.

Just as my hand was a few centimeters in length from the doorknob she began speaking "You are just like him, an m-monster." I froze. She always spoke about someone when she was being high, or while beating me. But I never knew who.

"Who?" I asked turning my head. She began shaking her head like she said the wrong thing. "Who?" I raised my voice which made her flinch.

"Your father" That was the word that I never thought I would hear from her. I always asked her about him she would always get mad at me and punish me when I was young so I stopped asking. I think he never even knew about me with the way she speaks.

"Who is my father?" I asked turning around and walking towards her. She was silent even though she was struggling. I got my gun out and pointed at her head "WHO.IS.MY.FATHER?" I asked raising my deathly voice which made her shake worse but remained silent.

"You have five seconds and you are going to die today if you are not saying," I said. I started counting "One.. Two.. Three... F-" I clicked the safety off

"Ale-Alessandro De' Luca" She said crying knowing I was dead serious and she was not going to get out alive without saying the answer.

I am shocked by the name but did not show it on my face. "The American Mafia Don? The De' Luca?" I said the shock betraying in my voice.

"Y-Yes, yes. I told you so please don't kill me." She cried.

At least she is valuable now and I could come back if she gave the wrong name

"If I know that what you said was wrong information I am going to come after you but it will certainly not be clean death," I warned in one of my deadly voices. "Yes. Yes. He is the one. I-i am sure" She nodded her head. I nodded my head but swung my fist one last time at her head making her pass out.

I don't feel like hearing her cry or speak anymore.

I walked out the front door toward my bike. I took my phone out and called my hacker Carson. He answered it at the fourth ring. "Yes, Boss."

"I need all the information about the American Mafia the De' Luca's personal and professional by tomorrow," I said. "Okay. On it, boss" He said. "Thank you, Carson" I thanked him grateful for doing the job even though it was late.

"It's my duty, Boss. Have a good night" He said and hung up the phone to start getting the information.

I got on my bike that is hidden under the tree and started driving it toward my penthouse.

Oh, by the way, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Alessia Alessandra Gianni De' Luca if the American Mafia Don is really my father. I am the Assassin Ghost, The Gang Leader for one of the gangs in America, Nyx Devils, and The CEO of LYSS companies importantly I am 15 years old. 

Oh, Don't think just because I am 15, I am innocent even though I may look like one but you may not know how dangerous and powerful I am.