Chapter 11

After discussing some more things, I made her save all our phone numbers on her phone and get her own phone number, we informed her that we all would be coming to pick her up tomorrow evening and also would inform the situation at home we left her...

After discussing some more things, I made her save all our phone numbers on her phone and get her own phone number, we informed her that we all would be coming to pick her up tomorrow evening and also would inform the situation at home we left her at the company reluctantly.

We all were reluctant to leave her on her own after knowing that Ivan was coming for her but she assured us she knew how to protect herself if needed she would call us.

It was mostly us threatening her to call us if needed anything

We decided that at dinner we would be telling the family about Alessia and inform them of her arrival and left for work.

------------------------------------

Most of the day it was difficult for me to do the work as all my thoughts rushed toward that one person whom I wanted to protect all the time but she was as stubborn as me to have anyone protect her.

It was 6'o clock by the time we all reached home. We were dreading how to inform them about Alessia but we know that it cannot be dragged anymore.

Halfway through dinner with all of us except Catherine ( Ethan's fiancee), with Mom fussing over us asking if there was anything bothering us, me and dad looked at each other. With Dad's nod, I dropped my fork on my plate and sat straighter. 

I cleared my throat getting all of their attention. Mom turned to me and asked, " What's the matter, Aless?" 

"There is something I want to inform all of you, Mom." "Is this matter about why you were all tensed?" We all nodded our heads.

"Go on," said mom seriously. 

Even though I am a grown-ass man, my mom's seriousness is something I will always be afraid of

I straightened my back even more and said " Why don't we take this to the living room?"

With that, we all moved toward the living room and seated ourselves. "Now speak, Aless," Mom said strictly seeing our tense faces.

"I have a daughter" I blurted out before I could chicken out. 

I would have laughed out if not for my training because of their comical faces with their eyebrows almost touching their hairline, their mouths wide open, their eyes bulged out and their sitting on the edges of the sofa.

It was silent for a minute, we were all sweating heavily but before we could get a word out of our mouths, my mom stood angrily and walked toward me twisted my ear, and asked: "Which whore did you get pregnant, why did you tell us now, where's the baby?"

"Ow, Mom. Calm down" I pleaded bending down to her height.

"You want me to calm down, calm down." She said twisting my ear more.

"Dad!!" With that Dad literally carried Mom to the sofa "Liliana, calm down. Let him explain clearly before you get mad." Dad calmed Mom down.

"Explain clearly, Uncle Aless before grandma begins a war on you." teased Romeo.

With that, the tension eased slightly.

"You little devil, I am going to start a war against you if you tease me again," Mom replied playfully.

"Ok, mom. First of all, She is not a baby. She is 15 years old and her mother or egg donor as she likes to call is Viviana" I explained slowly.

"That bitch!!! She cheated on you and had the audacity to hide your child from you." Mom roared out.

"Calm down, Liliana. Let him complete." Dad said rubbing Mom's back.

"Yes. Today morning there was a shooting sound. We all came down to see her sitting down on the kitchen island with a bottle of vodka and a medical kit stitching a gash on her stomach. We thought it was an intruder as we were not able to see her face. When she looked up, we were surprised by how much we looked similar. She was just a younger and female version of me. She was so beautiful with light green and blue eyes and brown hair. Her eyes were so cold with her face blank but you could see the pain and anguish in her eyes." I rambled on remembering this morning.

"Uncle Aless, you are going off track." reminded Aaron.

I glared at him but cleared my throat and continued " She said that she was my daughter, her egg donor was Viviana her words not mine. She wanted to do a DNA test. We called the doctor before he came we asked her some questions she said that after torturing Viviana she got my name but did not intend to meet us. But she wanted help so she came here. After the doctor took the blood she left saying to meet her at her place."

"After you all came, we went to the doctor, took the reports, and went to her place. And there we confirmed that she was my daughter. I was so happy even though I knew she was mine and she cried breaking the cold facade for the first time. Then she explained that bitch Viviana sold her when she was 8 to the Russian Mafia and she escaped with her friends after 5 years. But Ivan is coming for her right now so she needs our help."

Dad continued "She was giving us a choice to offer help or not just not because she was my granddaughter. We agreed to help and protect her but she wanted to be involved in killing him. She wanted to stay at her apartment but we convinced her to come and live here. We will be picking her up tomorrow evening.

"Why would that bitch sell her? I am going to kill her if I get my hands on that bitch. And also why would she want to be involved in killing him?" asked Mom after digesting all the information.

"Yes, Uncle Aless. You should not have allowed her. It is very dangerous. We should be able to protect her from him." said Ashton angrily.

"What information are you hiding from us, Gio?" asked Sebastian.

"Well, The place we went to is the LYSS company headquarters. She is the founder of the LYSS company, Gia and she is also the leader of Nyx Devils gang." Gio explained cautiously.

They were all dumbfounded as we were at that time. " Your daughter is Gia, Aless?" exclaimed May.

"And she is the leader of Nyx Devils?" exclaimed Ashton.

"Yes, but her name is Alessia Alessandra Gianna Bellardini now De' Luca," I said to her.

"What other things are you not telling us, Vincenzo?" Mom asked us looking straight at Dad.

Dad averted his eyes "Nothing, Liliana. That's all, nothing happened." 

"Are you sure, Vincenzo?" She asked strangely being calm.

Dad is going to crack any minute.

"Okay!! We pointed our guns at her when she came. No need to check the CCTV" "DAD!!!!" all of us exclaimed

Seeing Mom's face turn red with anger we all slowly backed away but were not able to escape her eyes. "Stop right there!"

Then started Mom's wrath and we learned not to hide things from her

"So, when can we see our sister?" asked Mateo and Mason.