Chapter 4

By the time I parked the car on the side of the house, it was 4:30

By the time I parked the car on the side of the house, it was 4:30. I already had gone through the plans of the house after Carson gave me the information.

So I climbed the wall and jumped to the left side of the second floor. I picked the lock of an empty bedroom and entered without triggering the alarm. 

I walked to the door and opened it silently checking the corridor, seeing as there is no one around I got to the kitchen on the first floor and checked the cabinets for a first aid box as the bleeding did not yet stop.

I have been keeping tabs on the family and knew that the children and the ladies have gone on a vacation and would come tomorrow as I called Carson while coming here.

I took the vodka from the dining room cabinet and the first aid from the kitchen cabinet. 

I set the vodka and first aid box and jumped on the counter with a grunt.

Taking the gun, I shot the window alerting the house to danger.

I heard a stampede of footsteps within 5 seconds of the firing from the stairs to the living room and the kitchen.

Are there any elephants in this house?

I did not raise my head knowing they were pointing their guns at me. Taking a swing of vodka I disinfected and stitched the wound on my stomach and dressed it.

Raising my head I heard gasps around the room but they were still pointing their guns at me with postures tensed, stiffness in their shoulders, backs straight, and to the direct opposite of me stood the one and only The American Mafia Don, Alessandro De' Luca- My father.

I looked around the room to see the previous don, a set of twins, and two other people and raised my eyebrows at them.

"Who are you?" spoke my father bringing my attention back to him. He spoke with authority and power radiating from him which can make people cower away from him but not me though it sent a chill down my spine.

I tilted my head and smirked, setting the vodka and first aid kit on the counter, and walked towards him making him point his gun directly at my head. 

I looked at him and said " Put your gun down, Mr. De' Luca. Wouldn't want you killing your own daughter, right?"

I heard loud gasps around the room but they did not remove their hold on the guns but if possible held them tighter.

He looked right into my eyes even though I could see that he recognized the features as if I was just a spitting image of him with a girl younger version. 

"Why do you think we will believe you? and what proof do you have?" asked one of the twins.

"Vivian Bellardini is my egg donor. I think that is enough to make you believe me." The room was filled with silence after I completed speaking. Their emotions changed from blank faces to angry glares at me.

" But.." I started speaking "I want to do a DNA test right now," I spoke staring right into my father's eyes.

Those eyes stared right into me for a few seconds and he lowered his gun which was followed by others. "Gavino, get the doctor to come over right now." He ordered without turning his head.

One of the twins took his phone out and moved in the direction of the living room. He came back after a few minutes and said " He will be here in 20 minutes." 

I turned around and got on the counter tucking the gun into my waistband.

"What's your name?" asked one of the brothers softening his tone.

"Alessia Alessandra Gianna Bellardini