Chapter 13

It took half an hour for us to arrive at the De' Luca mansion

It took half an hour for us to arrive at the De' Luca mansion. The gates to the mansion opened which took us to a long driveway.

We parked our cars in the garage which had a variety of cars. I got out of the car and let all my babies out. 

"Come on. Let's go. They are waiting for us." Grandpa said.

With that, we all moved out of the garage and entered the mansion with Gio and Ethan carrying my suitcases and my babies walking beside me.

I was behind all of them with my nerves spiking. As they all moved into the foyer I stopped walking. My hands were shaking with the nerves and different scenarios running in my mind.

Sensing my nervousness, Bruno, Apollo, and Max moved closer to me, and Bruno rubbed himself against me with Max nudging me to the foyer.

My father came back probably not seeing me in the foyer and saw me shaking. He came toward me and took my hands in his slowly rubbing his thumbs on my hand "It's going to be okay. Take deep breaths."

I took deep breaths as he said and slowly relaxed. He engulfed my hand in his and said "Relax. They are going to love you. They have been waiting for you if we had not stopped them they would have already occupied your office. They attacked us with questions about how you look, what you do, and everything yesterday after we informed them about you. So, don't worry. Come on."

With that, we moved toward the foyer and saw Grandpa and all my uncles waiting there. "We have been waiting for you. You took so long. Mom is already going to kill us for already being late. So come on."

Moving toward the living room, we heard voices talking. Grandpa opened the door and yelled "We're home" 

"Where's my granddaughter?" asked a voice that I think belonged to my grandma

The men all moved to show me standing with Bruno, Apollo, and Max by my side. 

"Stare giù"( Stay down) I said to my babies as they were on guard seeing the new faces.

Just as I completed the statement I was hugged so tight I stood completely tensed.

I awkwardly patted their back and was released from the hug. 

Before me stood my grandma, a 60-year-old lady with brown eyes, and black hair even though she looked not more than 40 years old.

Behind her stood the others all with soft and awed expressions on their faces.

My grandma touched my face with a lady and a man on either of her side.

"She is so beautiful"

"She looks just like Aless"

"Do you want to be a model?"

were the different comments I got from them.

It was getting uncomfortable with all of them so close. I shot a look of help to Grandpa and my uncles who were standing behind them.