Chapter 12

It was the day after the meeting with my family

It was the day after the meeting with my family. I completed all my work in the office yesterday for the next 2-3 days so that I can understand the family's situation and discuss what to do with the Russians.

I completed packing some of my clothes, weapons, and files with the rest leaving them at the penthouse, and was ready for the De' Luca to pick me up.

------------------------------------------------------

It was around evening 5'o clock I got a call from my father.

"Hey, Alessia. Did you pack everything you required?" asked my father 

"Yeah. I was just waiting for you. My address is Bloomberg Tower, Midtown East. I will let the security know so they will let you in." I informed him

"Okay, then. We are starting at our office. We will thereby 5:40" 

"Okay, Bye"

It was exactly half an hour when I got a call from one of my men who works for the building security "Boss, they have arrived."

"Okay, Send them up in the private elevator."

"Okay, Boss"

I got up from my office and reached down the stairs when the doorbell rang. 

Knowing that it was them, I opened the door to be met with all of them standing as they came to beat or kill someone but their eyes softened after seeing me.

"Well, Hello. Come on in."

They all came into the door and were surprised by the interior of the house.

I live on the top 54th floor, penthouse duplex which has floor-to-ceiling windows with two floors. Even though I live alone it feels like home as most of my friends basically live here going as far as occupying most of the rooms here.

The house is filled mostly with black, grey, white, and gold colors having one of the most beautiful views of the city at night overlooking the Hudson River, Central Park.

The reason I bought these was due to the night view, peacefulness and security.

LIVING ROOM: