Chapter one: Welcome one! Welcome all! | PT 6 (Deadly Life)

Host: so? Did you kill Hunter Pico?

Pico: *sniffle*

Host: *slams his Podium* DID YOU KILL HUNTER ANSWER ME!

Pico: I DID!

Everyone: ngh...

Pico: I KILLED HIM BECAUSE OF MY MOTIVE VIDEO! NENE! DARNELL! THEY ALMOST DIED! THATS WHY I KILLED THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING WITCH!

Audrey: Y-You chose Hunter?

Pico: HE WAS AN IDIOT! HE WASNT HUMAN UNLIKE US! SO I CHOSE HIM AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO KILL HIM!

Sonia: j-just for your friends to survive?!

Kedamono: woof! Pico you could've find other ways than killing Hunter!

Pico: I DONT CARE ITS WHAT IT SAID IN MY DAMN MOTIVE VIDEO! I KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF ME AND I DONT GIVE ONE SINGLE SH(nope)T ABOUT IT!

Host: P-Pico.. calm down, I will finish this for you okay?

Pico: *sniffling*

Closing Argument

Host: it was the day where we watched our own motive videos, we are all terrified that our loved ones are being held hostage in the first place... the culprit being loyal to their friends made them TOO worried... so knowing that they are in a killing game, they started to plan a murder

Act 1

Host: the culprit wrote a note to their target, and their target was none other than Hunter himself. Hunter being Hunter he got curious on what the situation would be about with the culprit, but he didn't know what was coming next

Act 2

Host: when all of are about to sleep, The culprit got their flashlight and left the tent. To be honest if Levi wasn't aware we would knew who the culprit was! When the culprit snuck inside the tent he got Ethan's gun, to frame him. He climbed to tree and waited patiently for Hunter to arrive at their trap...

Act 4

Host: once Hunter arrived at the location, the culprit held their gun and aimed it at Hunters' neck... unfortunately, when the flashlight ran out he didn't know where to shoot, so the culprit decided to shoot Hunter anyway. After shooting Hunter the culprit climbed down carefully and silently, until Scout arrived at the scene. She saw the culprit before she fainted when she saw Hunters dead body, this gave the culprit the opportunity to hide before the rest of the participants came...

Host: you did this didn't you?