Looks Can Be Utterly Deceiving

Recap:

Casually, as if the noise didn't bother me in the slightest I walked across the abundance of human bodies: smelling their scent, their blood off of them and knowing what type of blood as well. It was like being a hound, yet you were programmed with a better smelling sense, with better hearing and to be truly honest-to have a better everything.

I wanted to talk with Lissa, but instead met with Lissa's assistant in the, Thirsty Bombay Fantasy, and his name was Eddy. Busying with getting orders, breathing friendly "Hello's,'' and "Please, if you need anything. Do not be hesitant to ask,'' and finally as he went behind the bar he laid eyes on me; lifting a brow in surprise.

"Ebony, I am shocked to see you hear,'' and smiled. "It's been a long time since I saw you grace us with your presence."

Ahhh, I thought, Eddy is indeed such a flirt.

Of course, dear Eddy was only human.

Chapter 2: Looks Can Be Utterly Deceiving

Eddy was handsome, in a Jock way with his boyish floppy brown hair, he being young while closing in on the age of twenty one and wearing a thrown on white T-shirt to cover his nice built muscles. Strong jaw, clear sky blue eyes and...Yum, just like how I remembered it. A thick and strong neck where the veins pulsed with his blood but I wondered, what would Eddy taste like?

Would it be bidder, surprisingly like honey, or rather it would be fruity and maybe like the taste of mead? Or rather the flavor could be powerfully strong or Eddy's blood could impact smooth and easy in my mouth upon my gums.

I recalled my favorite from Asher was...

"So why did you come here, Miss. Beauty,'' breaking my train of thought while I noticed, Eddy, instead reverting to the old nickname, "Miss. Beauty,'' than my original name "Ebony" now. "The last time you welcomed us was, what; he paused, "Oh, dang...it was seven months ago. Did you know, Miss. Beauty that you missed my Birthday?"

Yes, I did. I knew that.

Nevertheless, I was busy disabling another Vampire enemy, relentlessly intruding people's belongings by breaking into someone's records and things of other insignificance. Events like that but when it came to Humans, they wouldn't understand the thrill of breaking the law. By not doing it by the book and other exciting wonders of living dangerously.

I simply put on a remorse expression, "Oh darling Eddy, I am soo sorry. My bad; I pursed my lips, "You will forgive me right?" I said teasingly.

"Forgive you, forgive you; he acted like he was in deep thought and deep decision. "I mean, heaven for bid you couldn't give your old man a call and say, "Hey; he imitating him self on the phone, "Eddy, I just wanted to say Happy birthday to you; he said in a persuading tone, "also, I have a little surprise for you as well."

"What, you want a surprise?''

"Well, now that you mention it; he eyed me up and down at my body. "I wouldn't mind having that as my surprise gift.''

I rolled my eyes at him.

Typical, typical Eddy; I regarded him slowly at the corner of my eye. Typical Eddy was a typical male and was only human. With having a lot of Human needs to be quite exact but he was also an oversexed, dispassionate BOY! Hugh, Eddy, Eddy, he was handsome, he was charming and yes he had brains but how would little Eddy react if he knew how old I really was?

Five thousand years if anybody was counting.

I laughed, "Very funny Eddy, you should be a comedian,'' I said.