To Do or Not To Do-That is the Question

Recap:

The warmth of his body, to feel the muscles underneath his shirt contacting my stomach, to sense and hear the blood coursing throughout his bloody with also temptation to taste his blood. It was getting to be too much. I acceptingly brought my arms around his neck, my lips furthermore drawing closer and closer to his neck but before I whispered towards him.

“So you say Eddy, so you say.’’

I laughed sadly, “You’ll say I have you. You’ll say I won’t lose you but their just words.’’

“My words are true Ebony,’’ Eddy responded sweetly.

In the back of my mind I thinking, Should I kiss the blood from Eddy’s neck? Or no, should I give in and kiss him?’ I glanced at Eddy at the corner of my eye, catching what he said in his own mind before reacting and his own indecision on what to do next.

Should I kiss her, should I kiss Ebony? Eddy said, questioning himself in his mind. 

Chapter 5: To Do or Not To Do-That is the Question

Eddy wanted to kiss me.

Well that wasn't surprising to me.

Nevertheless, what surprised me was that I didn't feel the need to flee and run. I didn't want to move from my spot away from Eddy's body heat, from his presence because it felt...I felt, at ease.

'Why did leaving or escape cross my mind? What reason was there for leaving when blissfulness was standing right here? Eddy being my blissful escape for his lips or maybe his neck would be my answers for no worries and misery to come. Because I would enjoy crushing my lips amongst Eddy's but the simple question now was, Where to plant the bloody kiss upon him?

Would it be the neck or lips? Because they were both appealing to me for I wanted to find the reasons to my questions. Like as of why to care to be reasonable or responsible? Why to struggle on fighting anymore? Why I was marching and ignoring the danger to come in the future? Why I was carrying this burden to bear every time I breathed and lived?

For what would happen if I died?

Naturally, I would be sentenced to be judged and others would be deciding my fate.

Judged under God...

But where would I go, Heaven or Hell?

I could practically see a picture of Hell whispering, "Die, die, you shall burn,'' but then heaven calling, "You are a sparkling presence Ebony. Presence that will ablaze this darkness,'' but yet Heaven and Hell would be standing side by side.

For what reason were they sharing the same space, the same breath.

They were arch nemesis, yet they stood upright and fixed their gazes at me.

Therefore, destined foes and at opposing sides.

The devil waiting in front of me but besides him would be God and both of them pointing at me accusingly; their voices clear and strong. Both saying at the same time, "But for a price, Ebony, of your wanting revenge, take heed, Ebony. Thy revenge you want will come forth in exchange for a sacrifice.''

Maybe, Richard, was the exchanging sacrifice for my awaiting revenge.

I didn't know, to be honest.

Rather I was frightened if I died.

If I, me would ever come across my demise?

Yet here was Eddy, Eddy being right here to take that pain and the fear away. To finding the unanswered reasons to why I was living? Because if the love of your life, your friend and partner were already dead, who were you living for?