Chapter 2

You slowly look around, afraid. You heard someone a lil bit ago break into your house. you lock ur door, and plan on how to escape easily without hurting yourself or worse..

*CREEEEAAAAAAKKKK*

You jump at the creak, 'I hate this so much, im scared to death...idk who is in my house..' you thought reaching for ur phone in your back pocket, and call the police.
you hide in your bathroom, locking it as well with the lights off.

"Cmon...CMON!" You thought, the person answers. OMG YES FINALLY!!!  "Nine-one-one, whats your emergency?"

"Pls..Help me! I believe/or think someone is in my house..!!" You whispered loud but not loud enough that the thief/killer would hear you.

"Calm down, madam/sir, We are sending two police officers over there rn."

"Ok!! tysm! ill stay on the line with you until they arrive."

"Ok, miss. Yw dear."

you smiled to yourself, knowing that you are safe. well not YET ANYWAY MAHAHAHAHSGAHA

you hear a bang and something breaking. you jump again.

'...IM NOT SAFE IM NOT SAFE IM NOT SAFE...-'
you repeat in your head.

You hear gun shots. You dont go out yet.

"Miss/sir? you still here?"

"Yes ma'am, i am." you whispered.

"Is anyone here??" said a police officer.

"Yes, sir!!" you get up, slowly unlocking the bathroom door.

there is a tall and a short police officer, the short one has a cigarette, and the tall one is just being...Idk tall.

(Not edited but will bee soon. Kinda fixed the  miss parts into a miss/sir, that was my bad. if you see any mistakes. put a comment down pls!! and ill fix right away!! I FIXED ALL TGE PARTs. YOUR WELCOEN)