The Robbers.. Chapter 7

While Bob and Y/N were sleeping peacefully in their own beds...two people had broke in. It was Neptune and Nova and Or Nora but the third one was outside.
"Hey Neptune, why are we breaking in..this house?" Nova asks curiously, "DID YOU NOT HEA- shit.. go go go!!" Neptunes yells.

BOBS POV>>

Bob has woken up, rubbed his eyes and got up. "What was that sound...? Was it Y/N sneaking food in her room again in the middle of the night.." he thinks as he walks and quietly closes the door behind him, and walks down the hallway to your room.  He knocks then opens the door. He stares at your sleeping body *ill change tgat word out with another when my head starts to remember the word i want to remember.*  "hm..somebody else is in here? Huh?" He chuckles sadistic-ly  before closing your door quietly, going back to his room to get his knife.

YOUR POV>>>
You wake up to the sound of yelling? Who was yelling at... 4?! 4 AM IN THE MORNING??? 
Wait a god damn min- SOMEONE ELSE IS HERE!!! OH GOD! BOB YOU BETTER COME AND KILL THAT BITCH.- wait.. you think and goes on your phone, the light blinding you, squinting your eyes. You go to messages, right my friends..wonder how their doin' (🤔) and their coming here- OH SHI- BOB IS GONNA KILL THE ROBBER- OR MY FRIEND(S)

You jump out of bed, opening the door, and closing the door behind you. you quickly run to the living room almost tripping, and tumbling down the stairs. 😭 i need to be more careful-. ANYWAY- "BOB, DONT KILL THEM!!"

Bob looks at you, and his smile softens, "But why, darlin'? The fun was gettin' fun." He pouts. "I forgot to tell you, bobby! My friends were coming over.. i didnt expect to BREAK in my house."
He chuckles, and leans down to your height. "Hm. Fine, i wont kill 'em only for you though." You smile at his comment, and hugs him.
He hugs back, quickly before letting go. "Im going back to sleep." He says looking at you, then going up to his room. "Mkay, have a good sleep." You say.  You look for your friends. "Hellooo? Nora, Neptune, NOVA?" You yelled

*********
Ill finish this later 😌