𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘳...𝘤𝘩𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8

"Nora? Neptune?? NOVA??" You yell out in the darkness. Hmm.. maybe its a diff robber? And they broke in a total different house in a different area. You smile and shake your head, giggling. Oh...dear, guess ill have to Ⱨ₳₦ĐⱠɆ this one... which is fine with me, i mean Bob has taught me the skills of stabbing incase this would happen, hmmm.. this one will do!! You grab a butcher knife, one of your favorite chopping and or stabbing (not yet)

This one will do, just right...you walk around, with the knife looking around the kitchen and the entire downstairs + basement.
(Well you are downstairs so if your confused-)
You dont see anything stolen... Maybe they ran out already? Of course.
You go and put back the knife and go upstairs to your room to bed.
:)
(You will see them soon, but more crazy bc of work and the smell of the dead but they dont care, also they're more calmer when it comes to humans being murdered and or eaten by a cannibal.)
Wow, it seems Y/N has gotten used to Bob and him eating other humans... interesting isnt it! :)
Have a good night or day
And make sure to vote on my stories so i can have more motivation to do so.

(Another silly story but y/n will have this as her thought and out loud...first their thoughts are this " moo bitc- "
And this is their out loud thoughts " ₥ØØVɆɆ ฿ł₮- "

The same with Bob but this "hiya darling." And
DANh GUrl TRYNA BITE MY HANF OFF??? That kind of stuff!! ♡︎