Hello Darlin..' -Chpter 5

*This is a chapter.*
You struggle to lock your door. You found your friend dead and had been lets say.. ripped open. I believe im next, but who knows. Then arms wrap around your arms and chest, trapping you. "P-please let m-me go!" He chuckles, "No." he says.

"What do you want from me..?" You ask. "You." That sent shivers down your spine. "No, im jk. But im gonna have to stay low for a while, I am gonna stay at your house if you dont mind. if you tell ANYBODY about this and or about your lil friend. I will Not hesitant to kill you and make you into a burger."
"Uhmm...ok, deal..you can stay."
"Thank ya, darling." He says.
"Sorry if i killed your friend, (not really.) she was probably gonna tell the police on me." He says.
"Its fine ig..well out of panic and fear, yea." You say.

*Time skip to a month. In the morning.*

It has been 21 hours since the murder of *Besties name*  :(, I miss them so much. I wish she could comfort me.. but they cant bc its all my fault. I let her die... 😭 You sob.

You hear a soft knock. "Come in."
"Made breakfast for y- woah, why are ya cryin'?"
"I-its *sob* my b-bestie..they has always been there for me, now im not there f-for them.."
Bob hugs you, you cry into his chest. Ok, i gotta admit he is cozy.. and a lil bit hot. WAIT NO, BAD Y/N.
YOU CANT FALL FOR A CANNIBAL, HE COULD LITERALLY KILL YOU AT ANY MOMENT. OK, HE IS ALOT HOT without or with his make-up/Mask.
You let go of the hug. "Thx for breakfast. It looks absolutely delicious!"

Bob's POV

You (he) softly knock on y/n's door. "Come in." They said You open the door. "Made breakfast for y- woah why are ya cryin'?" You ask. "I-its *sob* my b-bestie they had always been there f-for me, now im not there for them.." you have nothing to say, instead you hug them
A few mins pass, they looks flustered, that made you smile. Not your usual big smile, but a softer smile.
They lets go of the hug. "Thx for breakfast. It looks absolutely delicious!"

Your POV

He leaves without saying a word; closing the door softly behind him. You lean against your bed frame and start eating your breakfast.

*. 391 words .*
Wow! My writing is getting better, dontchu think? (Kind of.) Edited, bc i forgot this was a Non-Binary Reader thing. hehe. I edited AGAIN some things. :)) Anyway, See ya in the next chapter;)