Chapter 3

You wake up due to your loud ass phone going off. "Ugghh.."
You slowly raise out of bed.

You turn the alarm off, get dress and be ready for your first day back at work! Whyy you ask? The night of tge man/lady who broke in, is all i have to say (literally lol) Or, it could be something personal. Who knows (You choose)

Ahem... Anyway, you go downstairs to your lovely but messy kitchen. 'I REALLY need to clean this kitchen up...but not rn- Hahaahahaghehshahah im lazy.' You said in your thoughts.

You giggle (bc literally i do that to. I laugh at myslef HAHEHUEUSJEHEJJDGGEH anyway.)

"😒 hate going back to wor-" "BREAKING NEWS! THE INFAMOUS CANNIBAL MURDERER, KNOWN AS BOB VELSEB HAS ESCAPED! Pls lock your doors and windows, and stay safe!!"
"Sure will- ALSO I DIDNT TURN THE NEWS ON oR TV 😳😰"   'Magic ig- Nah- the writer was TO LAZY TO PUT IN you turn on your  tv. THING' You nervously go  to turn off your tv, snd make cereal and then LEAVE. 

After you eat.

You get out of da damn door, and lock it.

You gwt in your (type of vehicle)
and drive to your (you work at),
You get out.

'Good luck..me. wait...Why am i good luck-ing myself? Idk, and dc.'

"Hey, welcome back!" An employee says "Heh, thx. Its good to be back." You said, you lied its not good to be back..i wish to be in my comfy bed again sleeping...

"Sooo! How was your lovely lil break?" Your b/s/f (best friend.)
Asks.
"Good! I wish it didnt end tho." You said genuine serious.

"☺️ Wish, i had a break like you."
They said getting a drink for a customer,

You giggled, as ya'll two were talking. You had a feeling that you were being watched.

You looked around you, looking for the person or thing that is watching you.

"Hey you ok?" They asked.

"I feel like im being watched..from a distance..but i dont know, it may be my head playing tricks on me." You said kinda genuinely scared but you shake away the feeling. Still feeling scared/nervous.
"Want me to stay with you at your house? So you dont feel uh..- alone and feel of being watched?"

"OMG, yes pls!!" You said, 'I miss our sleepovers when we were young...'

"😊 Anything for my bestie! Just need my clothes."

"Oh! I can drive you to your place!"

"Alr!"

*After 4 hours later, they closed the restaurant/or cafè /or a connected store.

Ya'll got in your car, you drove to their place. Ya'll got out.

A lil bit later, she got her stuff. "Meow!"

"Oh yea..what about ur lil munchkin here? Should we take her with us?"

"Ofc, were taking my Munchkin with us. I aint letting her stay here..."  "YAYYY!!" You pick her up, take her outside and inside the vehicle. B/s/f puts their stuff and pet stuff in the back.

You drive to your place, get out. Ya'll get the stuff + (bsf's pets name)
You unlock the door, B/s/f closes it behind 'em with their foot. You lock it. You put down the stuff on the couch. "You wanna cuddle like when we were kids?" You asked.
"YES!"

"Meow!!!" Munchkin meows hungrily. "Cant forget ya, my sweet munchkin." She pets munchkin, putting her food bowl down and putting food in for her.
Munchkin digs in almost immediately.

"😀 she must've been starving. Did you feed her this morning?"
You asked.

"Yes, shes just being dramatic. No not dramatic..uh-"
They think.

You just giggle in response.

(588 words.)
(Edited.)

(Edit: Hi again! I fixed some of the mistakes.., anyway have a good night or morning, or afternoon.)