Chapter 4

You change into your comfy clothes, and throw ya work clothes into the hamper of dirty clothes. (I just say dirty clothes, but you can say whatevr.)

You get out of the bathroom, immediately greeted by Munchkin. "Aww! Hey, Munchkin." You pet her, Munchkin purrs/or meows in response (Idk im not good at writing stories lol.)

You walk downstairs, a delicious smell of food fills your nose. 'Ooo! Looks like she/he is cooking/baking something.'

"What'cha making there?"

"Food-" she hums in response.
You giggle, "No- but seriously what are you making?"

You walk up beside her, to see what she is making.
'Oh! My favorite!! F/f/o/t(favorite food or treat.)

Once she/he is done, you both get a plate and eat.  "Mmm! You did good on this."

In the afternoon...

You go out to get candy for the trick or treaters tomorrow. You go in the Candy (forgets the name crap sorry.)

Kevin looks up at his phone. "Hello, Y/n! How many?"
"Oh...hmm..just two or maybe three bags of candy pls!"

He gives a thumbs up, before getting the bags of candy and setting them on the counter. "That'll be 11.98." You get ur wallet and pay. "Have a good Halloween, Y/n!" "You too- Hopefully!" You leave the candy shop, and head home.

You bump into someone tall and round. They have a red sweater on, a crimson color. "My apologies! I didnt see where i was goin'." You say rubbing your neck and looking up at who you bumped into. Oh my..he is quite attractive! you turn light pink.

He looks down at you, and just smiles. Not his usual smile like on tge news, but a sweet one- Wait! Hes the cannibal.. OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!! IM GONNA DIE you mentally scream at yourself.

He notices your fear and smiles widely. He lifts up his sweater revealing his *Belt that helps keep your knives from falling that i kinda forgot bc i am literally forgetful at words*

You back up and full on sprint past him towards the house. 'OH LORD OH LORD IM GONNNAAA DIE- wait maybe i shouldn't be afraid...but at the same time i should be. You mentally thought to yourself.

You stopped running/or sprinting, and opened the door to your house. And locking behind you. Locking all the doors and windows so HE couldn't get in. Upstairs as well.

You look out your window to see if he's around, you dont see anyone...thats good, i think.

"Hey you alright..? You look like youve seen a ghost, mate."

You look behind you slowly, looking dead into her eyes "No, i ain't alright..I have the cannibal serial killer...Bob Velseb.."

"DID HE TRY TO HURT YOU?"

"What do you think?? I WAS RUNNING FOR MY DEAR LIFE!"

"Oh." They chuckle then stop.

"Want me to keep you company in your room while you sleep?"

"Please."

They give a thumbs up.

(Edited.)
(I got some GOOD stuff for ya'll in the next chapter!)