𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎𝐔 was lucky. Very lucky. He got here in just the nick of time. If he had been a moment late, who knows what would've happened.

After telling the Hero Commission everything that happened, they gave him a new assignment. And that's to protect you. Unfortunately, they made him wait until he saw something suspicious to do something. He had to use you as bait for the Commission to get information, which he didn't think was right, but didn't really have a say in.

He had been following you for the past two weeks, and the one moment he let himself rest, this happened. He had dozed off for quite a while and when he woke up, he realized you weren't at work. So, he followed you home, and found you here, getting attacked by these freaks.

He managed to knock out the man strangling you with a strong explosion. One of the other men, the one you knocked out with a pan was now awake and charging at Bakugou. He dealt with him easily, grabbing his arm and slamming him against the wall, restraining him.

Once he made sure all men were no longer a threat, he turned back to you, seeing that you were finally coming to. He reached out his hand for you to take, but you moved away, cautious and afraid.

He didn't blame you. You had just gotten attacked and it was dark, so you probably couldn't recognize him. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not with them."

You hesitated for a moment, before reluctantly taking his hand, letting him help you up. Once you got to your feet, you rushed over to your brother, helping him. "Are you okay? Your arm...Fuck, I'm so sorry this happened to you."

"That. Was. Awesome!!!" He exclaimed. "It was like we were in an action movie or something! You were so cool when you were fighting those guys, how do you even know how to do that? And then that other guy came in and totally kicked their asses!"

You let out a long sigh, partially relieved, partially annoyed. He's fine. Good to know this didn't cause any mental trauma.

After you made sure the boy was okay, you stepped away from him, before turning to flick on the light. He expected you to question what he was doing and why he was here, but you didn't. Instead, you wandered the room, searching for something.

The boy recognized him first, staring at him for a few moments, and realizing. "Holy Crap, you're- ______- that's- that's-"

"It's what, Leo?" You asked when you found what you wanted. Your purse and your wallet.

"It's Dynamight!" He managed to finish his sentence. You locked eyes with Bakugou, staring at him for a long moment, before looking away.

"C'mon, let's go." You ushered the boy out of the apartment. Bakugou was confused. Why are you so calm? You were just attacked and almost killed and you barely even cared. Maybe this was your way of coping?

"Where are we going?" Leo asked. "To the hospital, so they can fix your arm."

"What about-"

"I can take you." Bakugou chimed in. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions about what just happened and I can explain it if you let me drive you."

You looked over at your brother who was giving you puppy dog eyes. You'd never hear the end of this from him if you didn't and you do want to know what the hell is going on so...why not?

"Alright, fine. Let's go." You said with a reluctant sigh.

--

After a solid three hours of sitting in the waiting room, you finally got in to see a doctor. It's  a pretty bad break, and he's going to need surgery. Bakugou noticed the bruises on your neck thanks to that asshole who strangled you and suggested that you get yourself checked. But you don't want to wait any longer and you're fine, so, you declined.