0. Intro

. ˚◞♡  ⃗  𝐅𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐔𝐒 🪄*ೃ༄
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
╭┈───── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠
╰───  ❝ 𝑖'𝑚 𝑟𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑐𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤. ❞
▬▬▬ ❝ 𝑠𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒. ❞

❀  ˚ 。⋆ ♡˚ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ -𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 ˚♡ ⋆。˚  ❀˚    ✫     ˚

❀  ˚ 。⋆ ♡˚ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ -𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀
˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆. ·    +˚
*     ˚          .  ˚      ⋆
. ·    +           ˚
*     ˚

{𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔}

ROISIN MCCARROW HAS ALWAYS BEEN FASCINATED BY MAGIC. She loves watching her books come to life on the walls of her room as her father reads her's and her older sister's favorite stories at bedtime. Flying around in the back of their cottage as they play mock games of Quidditch on kiddie brooms. Hissing right back at their half-Kneazle cat after getting a rather nasty swipe to the face that left lifetime scars. Helping her mother grow ingredients for her father's potions in the garden alongside their fruits and vegetables patches.

Roisin loved hearing the stories her older sister brings home after each term describing the vast castle of Hogwarts. How warm and cozy the common room is for the Hufflepuffs, the scents of cinnamon and dewy rain enveloping the room each and every time Soairse is greeted after a day of classes. The greenhouses run by their Aunt Mirabel encased in glass to let in the natural light for the trees and bushes of plants, the shadows of night and shimmers of the moon welcoming her Astronomy class on the Observation Deck. The kindness and generosity of the house elves as they keep the castle sparkly clean and the students and faculty well fed with more-than-just delicious food.

When Roisin's eleventh birthday came and went with no acceptance letter to Hogwarts in sight by the talons of an owl, she and the rest of her family were crushed. Her and her sisters' plans of attending Hogwarts together with the older McCarrow daughter taking her little sister under her wing were burned. The preplanned trip to Diagon Alley led by her father at the excitement of seeing his youngest shop for her own adventure to the ancient magic school was cancelled to his disappointment. Her mother tried her best in comforting her in the weeks following the revelation, but there is only so much the Muggle mother could do to brighten Roisin's days of crushed hopes and dreams.

In the four years following, Roisin went about her days silently wandering what her life could've been had she been accepted like she wished. She continued her schooling in her village's Muggle classrooms, helping her mother weed their garden and practicing her nimble fingers on the strings of her violin. Her fascination with magic didn't stop as she continued to read on the lores and histories of the world she desperately wanted to be apart of. Even sneaking a peak or two at her sister's school books when she was home for the holidays and not currently in the room at the time.