1.6

ೃ⁀➷

. . . . . . . .
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
❀ ' ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴊɪᴛᴛᴇʀs ₊˚.༄ ೃ -
H̴̦̝̽͝͝o̴̘͔̦̾͊͑g̸͍̼̈́͑͠w̵͙̔̓̕͜ä̵̞͉̟́̾͆ŕ̸͉̫̙̚͝t̵͇̻͎͌͊͑s̴̺͚̺̐͆͘ L̴̻̞͖͊̈́͘e̴̫͕̠̽̓͝g̵̟̠͖̔̐̚a̸͙͙̘͌͝c̵̝͇͙̐͊y̵̢̙̫̒͛͋
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

AS SOON AS ROISIN'S HEAD HIT HER PILLOW, SHE FELL INTO A DREAMLESS SLEEP. It seemed like she had just closed her eyes when she felt the gentle rousing of Poppy shaking her shoulder and soft voice calling out to her to wake up. She squints against the natural sunlight filtering in through the windows, the prickly, but yet, silk fur of Áine tickling her nose and Poppy hovering at her bedside with a pleased smile seeing her awake. The Sweeting girl wishes a good morning and informs her breakfast is soon. Roisin thanks Poppy as she climbs out of bed, stretching her arms above her head with a pleasurable hum as Áine squeaks and stretches with fanged yawn behind her.

Lenora and Adelaide wander on their side of the dorm as they get ready for the first day of classes, smiles lighting their faces once they notice Roisin up and awake. They say good morning as well and Roisin returns it, Poppy mentioning the lavatory is free as they all already had their turns. Roisin thanks her once again and grabs her uniform out of her armoire, heading into the lavatory. Grabbing her toiletry basket, she brushes her teeth and washes her face, dabbing perfume behind her ears and on her wrists. She changes out of her nightgown and into her school uniform: stuffs her crisp white shirt into her knee-length black skirt and rolls the sleeves halfway up her forearms, tying her striped yellow and black tie under the collar of her shirt and tucks it in to the yellow plaid vest she buttons over her shirt.

Roisin twists her thick red hair back in a low pony and gathers her dirty clothes in her arms. Poppy was the only one in the room when Roisin exits the lavatory. "Where's Addy and Nora?"

"They went ahead for the Great Hall to save us seats." Poppy answers as she's pulling on her robe. "I decided to stay to walk with you."

Roisin smiles, tossing her dirty clothes in her her hamper. "That's very kind of ye, Poppy."

"It's no trouble at all." Poppy waves her off, stepping into her slippers.

Roisin pulls a pair of socks on up to her knees and ties her boots on snug, sticking her wand in her left boot. She plants a kiss between Áine's ears, the feline hardly flinching at the touch and dreaming away chasing the castle mice. Poppy grabs her bag as Roisin throws on her yellow trimmed robe, leaving their dorm arm-in-arm. They exit the female fifth-year tunnel onto the landing, ducking as a flying watering can zips by their heads.

Roisin was right last night, the common room is much more lively during the day compared to the nightlife. Students milled about the room talking to friends or waiting to walk as a group to breakfast. The portraits around the room add to the chatter, harmonies uplifting the mood from singing plants as dancing daffodils follow the melodies. The fireplace is barren of a fire, the copper lamps void of light as the sun rays are enough to brighten the room.