1.2

ೃ⁀➷

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   . 
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
❀ ' ʀᴜɪɴs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɪɴs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɪɴs ₊˚.༄ ೃ -
H̴̦̝̽͝͝o̴̘͔̦̾͊͑g̸͍̼̈́͑͠w̵͙̔̓̕͜ä̵̞͉̟́̾͆ŕ̸͉̫̙̚͝t̵͇̻͎͌͊͑s̴̺͚̺̐͆͘ L̴̻̞͖͊̈́͘e̴̫͕̠̽̓͝g̵̟̠͖̔̐̚a̸͙͙̘͌͝c̵̝͇͙̐͊y̵̢̙̫̒͛͋
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

   A SQUIRREL SCUTTLES OVER A SKULL, NOSE TWITCHING AS IT SNIFFS AROUND. A crack resounds, startling the critter as it looks over and immediately scatters seeing the people. Roisin cries out as she stumbles to her knees, her bag falling from her grasp as her hands catch herself on stone to keep from completely falling on her face. She turns onto her hip, wiping tear streaks from her face and any oncoming ones from her eyes. A hiss slips through her teeth when her hand smacks her thigh and gasps in horror as she lifts her hand seeing the gaping laceration in her flesh staining her torn skirt. Now that the danger seems to be over, Roisin whimpers as the adrenaline begins to wane and her thigh starts to throb painfully. Bloodstained fingers tremble as her hand hovers over the gash and her teeth tears the skin of her bottom lip as a metallic taste touches her tongue.

She hears the groans of Professor Fig behind her. Her chin rests on her shoulder, seeing him rolling onto his stomach and pushing himself up. "Ugh, are you alright?" Before Roisin could answer, Professor Fig's eyes flash with alarm at the large gash on her thigh where blood is quickly flowing out in a puddle beneath her leg. "My word! Roisin, what happened?"

"I-I-I don't know!" Roisin shakily stammers as Professor Fig frantically kneels at her side and draws his wand. "Professor Fig..."

"It's alright, now. We'll get you in tip top shape." Professor Fig soothes, brandishing his wand and the tip glowing. "Vulnera Sanentur." The blood slowly starts to slow as the wound clots in effects to the spell.

"Vulnera Sanentur." Roisin winces as pins and needles erupts within and around the wound, remembering her lesson on healings spells that that was the dirt and any possible infection being taken care of. Professor Fig momentarily puts his wand to the side, digging in a pouch on his belt and withdrawing a phial of bubbling dark green liquid inside. "Just a bit of essence of dittany to prevent scarring." He uncaps it and lets a couple drops drip onto her wound. Roisin groans with a grind of her teeth as a burning sensation flares and a green vapor drifts.

"Vulnera Sanentur." With the final incantation as the vapor clears, Roisin's thigh appears as if it wasn't just shredded moments ago as Professor Fig cleans all the blood away with a wave of his wand. She grazes the new skin in amazement and jerks back when Professor Fig offers a new potion bottle. "Here, drink up. There's no telling of just how much blood you've lost, but you can never be too careful."