1.5

the long awaited chapter😉...
enjoy😙

ೃ⁀➷

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   . 
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
❀ ' ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴀᴅᴇs ₊˚.༄ ೃ -
H̴̦̝̽͝͝o̴̘͔̦̾͊͑g̸͍̼̈́͑͠w̵͙̔̓̕͜ä̵̞͉̟́̾͆ŕ̸͉̫̙̚͝t̵͇̻͎͌͊͑s̴̺͚̺̐͆͘ L̴̻̞͖͊̈́͘e̴̫͕̠̽̓͝g̵̟̠͖̔̐̚a̸͙͙̘͌͝c̵̝͇͙̐͊y̵̢̙̫̒͛͋
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

   ROISIN WAS VISITED BY NIGHTMARES HER FIRST NIGHT. Fiery breaths of a dragon threatened to burn her face off, stomach somersaulting as she flails in a free fall, a brutish goblin with crimson eyes. She woke gasping for breath with red strands plastered to her neck from sweat and nightgown disgustingly sticking to her skin and salty strips of water on her cheeks. She drags her hands through her wet hair as she sets her elbows on her knees, blue eyes screwed shut. Her body trembles as she breathes in and out slowly and deeply all while counting to five with each inhale through her nose and backwards to one with each exhale through her mouth.

Once her heart stops trying to force its escape through her chest, Roisin pulls her fingers the rest of the way through her hair, wincing as she catches a knot. She wipes her face of the dried tears and slowly pulls the yellow curtains of her poster bed aside as to not have the rings squeal against the bar. She frowns at the time the clock on her nightstand tells, the stars and the moon still glimmering brightly beyond the windows of her dorm. While Roisin knows she's far from well-rested to truly be awake at this hour, she's too scared to close her eyes to the world of dreams again.

With a resigned sigh, Roisin quietly climbs out of bed and grabs her wand from her nightstand, casting a soft Lumos to light her darkened vicinity. She's so thankful she listened to Saoirse's advice as they were packing for the term in stowing her clothing and toiletries in her extendable bag. She lost all her supplies and needed books for school in the dragon attack. While it will suck most likely having to share with a classmate until she can rebuy her supplies, it's better than having to share clothes with a stranger — or worse, her sister — altogether.

Keeping an eye on the closed curtains of Poppy's bed, Roisin tiptoes to her armoire and pulls out the drawers to grab a fresh nightgown and a pair of knickers and socks. Believing a shower will help her feel better and to also rid the sweat soiling her, she crosses the dormitory to the attached lavatory shivering at the warmth radiating from the stone flooring. Roisin extinguishes her wand light and casts the Imperturbable Charm on the door so the sounds of running water doesn't disturb her dorm-mates as she shuts it behind her and flicks on the lights, setting her clothes down on the counter. Reluctantly does she meet the eyes of her reflection, taken aback at the red mess on her head she calls her hair from her tossing and turning in her sleep, rounded eyes dull in its usual bright blue color like a forecasted cloudy day, and lips a pale pink void of an orange tint. It's like staring at the corpse version of herself.