⎯⎯ 4 : those pretty flowers.

It's been 2 days since Boboiboy got to the other 'universe', and he was starting to get more comfortable.

He loved it there.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you so much for helping me taking care of my crops! The others are currently busy with their own things so i don't want to bother, but thank's to you i can do it together! With you!"

Daun seems to be happier than ever saying that. Well, why ofcourse, the one and only Boboiboy was helping him take care of his crops, willingly.

They were in the backyard of Tok Aba's house, it was early in the morning and Daun going to take care of his crops, he wanted to ask for help, but everyone was busy, so Boboiboy accompanied him.

"No worries, Daun, i love helping people, especially you guys. I really can't thank you guys enough, take this as a thank you for healing me when i was unconcious yesterday." Boboiboy simply replied happily, the same as Daun.

Tho, he saw a glimpse of sadness in Daun's eyes. They went quiet for a moment, Boboiboy still saw those sad eyes,

"You know, i really appreciate your kindness for helping me, usually i do this alone, so it kind of feels... really lonely, and i hate being lonely." Daun sighed.

Ah, Boboiboy knew this element well didn't he? Well, predicting what your friend say isn't that convincing that you are best friends, but, Boboiboy knew Daun was the most scared of being left out or alone, so, comforting wouldn't be so bad.

"Hey, don't you ever worry about being alone and lonely, i'm sure by the way your brothers look at you, they will always by your side, and no matter how much mistakes you've made, or how many times you feel useless, you aren't, and i'm sure your twins are always by your side. Now don't be sad, i'm sure if they see you sad after being with me, they will absolutely kill me."

Ah, how comforting those words were to Daun.

"Thank you, Boboiboy" Daun said those words while wiping one single tear that managed to drop.

"Now, shall we water these plant's first? Or do we need to change the compost first?" Boboiboy asked, smilling.

"Let's go change the compost first!" Daun said cheerily.

"While we're doing that, why don't you tell me which plant's which?"

Daun's eyes lit up "YEYY!! Come here first! These are my favorites and they need some work! Tho i do love and favorite every single one of my crops!"

Boboiboy got dragged all the way to the place Daun was pointing at. But he noticed something.

"Ah, i also wanted to ask, what are those flowers over there?" He asked.

"Oh! Those are orchids! Tok Aba likes them so i planted those there! In my opinion, orchids are a mid tier, for me, bougenvillea's are the most interesting flower!" Daun explained

Daun explains every single crops backstory on how they got planted there, explaining every little detail,

And Boboiboy listened

Listening every single word he says.

You really are a blooming flower, aren't you?.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AUTHOR NOTE #4
So sorry this one was so short :( i was busy taking care of my school's stupid projects!

I made this chapter based on my friends story, thanks for the idea bro-

I promise i'll make a better and longer chapter soon! Just wait okay? Thank you for reading ilysm and have a nice dayy !!